Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

Move Along

Sophomore and Junior year can only be described as one thing,crazy as hell. Having Mya as a best friend is not an easy task. She's always an inch away from getting in some kind of trouble and she has no shame in dragging you along with her. But some how she always manages to get out f it and you always manage to have the best time. Because of the fact that life isn't perfect and it hates me, my feeling for Mya never faded and only grew stronger.I'm in love with my best friend and she doesn't reciprocate the feelings, and along moves the bitter anthem.

Living on my own was a struggle but I got it down to tee within the year,Cathy called non stop within the first six months but they died down. Now she just calls to chat every Sunday night, to how I'm doing to ask about Mya. When I told Cathy how I felt about Mya she responded with a simple 'Duh.' and asked me when I was going to make my move. Nobody else knows how I feel about Mya,not even Eddy. Weather or not Mya knows is beyond me, one day she'll act in a way that makes me think that she knows and even feels the same. Then other days,or most days for that matter she'll act completely oblivious. Her signals are so mixed up it would be impossible to figure out what's going on in her head.

Ive had one girlfriend over the course of these past two years, Maribelle Lobsy. It ended within two months, every time I kissed her I caught myself pretending she was Mya, that wasn't fair to her and I felt like a total douche. Mya's relationships consisted of many short term flings. All of the breakups done by Mya herself, most of them were because they didn't like her hanging out with me too much. But to be honest I could see where they would feel insecure, Mya sleeps over my house, in my bed, with me and we spend all of our time together. It's hard to believe that there's nothing going on between the two of us but sadly that's the case. And even though I saw where they were coming from Mya wasn't having it, she hates being told what to do and once the words fell out of their lips she ended it.
Even though my feelings for Mya run much deeper than friendship, she still is my best friend and that will never change, weather we end up together or not.

Mya's P.O.V
Over these past two years my parents business trips got more and more extensive, coming to the point that they stop in once a month and wire money to my bank account for food and clothes. I'm sure what they're doing is illegal in some sense but you won't see me dialing the phone to report them. I like it this way, I've always been better off on my own and now I can do whatever I think is best and don't have to worry about them hindering me.

Matty and I are still best friends and now I know for sure that he wants more than that, I wonder if he thinks he's hiding it well? Most off the school knows and so do all of our friends. As much as I like him back, the way he made me feel in freshman year is still fresh in my mind. I'm not stupid, by now I know he made the whole 'dare' thing up but that almost makes it worst, the fact that he fabricated something to hurt me. But to be honest it's senior year and I'm over trying to stay away from him. We already decided to go to college here, get our business degrees and open a music store together. It was his idea and I loved it, we both have a passion for music and couldn't imagine doing something for a living that wouldn't surround us with it. I just need to rip that bandage off my heart and try again, it's still a little sore but I should have done this awhile ago. I love Matt and I think he feels the same and I'm just being difficult at this point. Ive never been known to make things easy for people and Matt was no exception.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to my commenters on the last chapter!:
Alexander Gaskarth;
Pathetic Souvenir;
Juli_Tabouli
Ashie.Lexia
I appreciate the support,really!
And another thanks to my readers and subscribers!