Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

Hottest Thing In Black High Heels

Biology was a blur and I was just excited to get to lunch, I was starving. The school was buzzing about Mya, we don't get new kids often and especially not ones like her. She was different than what we were used to, her hair wasn't blonde, she wasn't wearing an ounce of pink, she didn't have on those awful white flats that all of the girls in our grade picked up over the summer. She was different. She walked down the hall in those heels like she had high school down and it was only her first day, I guess it was up to the public to decide if they liked it or not. I walked into the cafeteria and was immediately hit with the smell of food and pure gossip. When I walked in everyone seemed to turn and look at me, I stopped in my tracks. Why were they staring at me? Is there something on my face? Then I saw Mya breeze past me and I realized that they were staring at her, not me.

Everyone watched her as she went and sat at the empty table in the back of the lunch room, pulled out her black tin Hello Kitty lunch box and opened it. She pulled out a can of root beer and a sandwich. She paused and looked up at the crowded lunch room,and waved we all looked away in embarrassment from being caught staring. I chuckled at her ability to cause the whole lunch room flush red and continued to my groups usual table.
All of the guys were there, talking, laughing, and stealing each others food. It all continued as I pulled out my chair and took a seat.

"Dude, she's smokin'!" Eddy exclaimed.

"I know! Did you see those legs, I swear it took me five minutes to get to the bottom of those babys!" Tanner laughed, high fiving Eddy. I assumed they were talking about Mya.

"Who cares about the legs!? Dude I swear, Cali has to have something in the water to make her boobs look that good!" Roger said, causing the group to laugh.

"Who do you think will ask her out first?" Tanner asked Eddy.

"Probably you man, you were eying her all through Journalism." He laughed, opening his milk. Tanner punched his arm.

"I don't know, her and Bryan looked pretty cozy in first period." Roger said.

"Dude he was like trying molest her." I laughed,entering myself into the conversation and eating one of Roger's tator tots.

"Maybe she's into that." He laughed.

"Besides isn't he dating Katherine?" I asked.

"Supposedly." He chuckled," But we all know how he is."

We all nodded in agreement and changed the subject. I looked over at Mya's table and and my eyes widened when I saw my sister leaning over it, Josh's over sized jacket hanging from her shoulders, they were talking casually. My eyebrow raised, what was Cathy doing talking to Mya?

"Dude, what's your sister doing?" Tanner asked.

"I was just asking myself the same question." I laughed, shrugging it off and trying to continue the conversation.

But it was useless, my eyes were glued to the situation unfolding.
Mya stood up, gathered her lunch and followed my sister to the table where all of the seniors sat . The lunch room seemed to die into whispers when Mya sat down, I don't think a freshman has ever sat down at that table, especially not a new kid. This girl really was different and she was already taking the school by storm.

Mya's P.O.V

I followed behind the pretty blond girl that invited me to come sit with her and her friends. I'm glad that some one asked me to sit with them, I felt like such a loser sitting all alone at that table. We made it to the table and the girl who said her name was Cathy told her friends to scoot over so that I could sit down.

"You guys this is Mya, she's new." Cathy said, the table quieted and leaned in.

"Where ya from Mya?" A girl asked me.

"Los Angeles."

"That's cool."

"So you're a freshman?" A guy with his arm around Cathy asked me.

"Yeah."

"Well you don't act like one, so that's good." He chuckled."And don't worry about the stares, they'll die down soo enough."

"Thanks, I was starting to worry."

After my last comment the group dissolved back into their own conversation and I added to it when necessary. By the end of lunch I had most of their phone numbers and some new friends, Cathy had invited me to her house after school on Friday, and offered to find someone to show me around.Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading the chapter,the story is starting to pick up and I've planned it out already,I am soooo excited for it xD

Thank you to my lovely commenters:
Alexander Gaskarth;
Pathetic Souvenir;
CreateYourDreams
nathaliie

I really appreciate the feedback,I wasn't too sure about posting the story but your feedback keeps me motivated!
Oh and thank you to everyone who subscribed!
♥Comment & Subscribe♥