Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

Don't Doubt Her ;)

"So did you ever see any big stars?" Roger inquired.

"I looked in the mirror every morning,didn't I?" Mya responded,earning laughs from the table.

It was lunch time and Mya was sitting next to me like promised,I could see that the guys were slowly falling in love with her. They were asking her questions about herself and for some reason Mya wasn't giving any straight answers. But they continued asking anyways,watching her intently.

"So, do you have any sisters?" Eddy asked,waggling his eye brows.

"No,I'm an only child." She said,simply.

Eddy sighed over dramatically.

"Don't be sad Eddy,I mean why go for my sister when I'm right here!" Mya joked,the whole table laughed when Eddy flushed an embarrassing shade of red.

Some how we got onto the topic of seduction and we were all asking Mya questions that we never thought we could ask a girl.

"Well when you walk and your hips swing back and forth like that,do you do that on purpose?" Tanner asked,leaning forward.

"Some girls do, but others don't even have to try."

"And what category do you fall under?"

"What do you think?" She winked, the boys all 'oooo'ed, and burst out laughing.

The conversation continued and some how Roger made the mistake of questioning Mya's abilities in the area of seduction.

"So you don't think that I can get that poor excuse for a guy to give me his damn tator tots?" Mya questioned,obviously upset by the statement.

"It's nothing against you Mya, but we all know for a fact that Mike would never give up his tator tots, they're like his damn children!" Tanner exclaimed, and the whole table nodded in agreement.

Mya crossed her arms and the look on her face showed that she was deep in thought, all of a sudden her eyes lit up and she leaned forward. She gestured for us to follow her.

"Alright,I'll make you losers a deal." She said quietly.

We all nodded.

"If I can get Mike to give me his tots, you guys have to take me to one of those little concert things you go to on Friday." She said.

The guys and I all looked at each other.

"Mya can you excuse us?" Tanner asked.

"You have two minutes Harrison." She said to him,getting up.

"What do you guys think?" I asked.

"I don't know,it's sort of our thing,it would be weird having a girl there." Roger said.

"I don't know,I think it would be cool." Tanner said.

"I mean we might as well make the deal,she won't get them anyways." Eddy said,making a valid point.

We all agreed and Mya walked up to us a questioning look on or face, we all nodded and she smirked,walking over to Mike.

We watched as she leaned over the table and whispered in his ear,what ever she said made him blush red. We tried to muffle our laughter with our hands when she took a seat in his lap and giggled at something he said. Next thing we know she walking back over to us 'Tots' in hand.

"Looks like I'm going to a concert this Friday." She laughed,taking a seat,throwing the tots onto the table.

We all high fived her and took our share of the tator tots.
I guess she earned her way in, and it was getting harder,and harder to hide the fact that I liked her way more than a friend. I think I'm just trying to figure out weather or not she needs to know that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
And for the commenters:
Alexander Gaskarth;
nathaliie

I'm glad you both like the story :)
And another big thanks to my subscribers♄