Thinkin' Bout Something

009

Before they could fully enter the room Taylor shoved his body up against the door and flipped his hair in the direction of the bathroom. My legs were locked up. His lean body pushed up against the door, breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down. There was a bit of sweat building up around his neck and glistening over his stomach. I was motionless.

“Go into the bathroom, or let them see you like that.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

I sighed quickly and in a single leap I was safely behind the oak door. I put my clothes back on and fixed my hair again. I sprayed a little of my perfume and put Ellis’s flats back on.

“Did we interrupt something?” Ike asked raising right eyebrow and contorting his lip into a half expectant smirk.

Taylor was still standing against the wall next to the door, his breathing returned to something close to normal. I made my way out of the bathroom. “We can’t get comfortable?” I questioned faking being hurt by Ike’s accusations.

“Right.” Ellis rolled her eyes.

“Bite me.” I said.

I sat down on the bed next to Taylor looking at the people in the room. Within a matter of seconds, his arms were wrapped around me and I nuzzled my face into his neck. “This is how it is supposed to be!” Zac yelled pumping his fists in the air. “Just the six of us… no one else!” He pulled Micha next to him and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed in return but excited bounced up and down before high fiving her boyfriend.

“I’m quite happy with it.” Taylor said before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

“As am I.” Ellis said. She kicked her feet up and smiled. “Now Ave can stop bitching about not being with him.” She stuck her tongue out.

“I never bitched… I did do a lot off doom and glooming though.” I laughed as I pushed her feet off of my lap. Her feet hit the floor with a soft flood and it was her turn to look hurt.

“You’re right, you did handle the whole situation better than anyone ever could.” She complimented.

Ike had his arm casually draped over Ellis’s shoulder. “Yeah, she did. I was kind of afraid she would go all teen angst-y and lock herself up in her room hating the world.” He joked.

I casually gave him the finger and smiled back at him. “This is almost perfect.”

“Almost?” Taylor asked looking at me through his hair.

I ran my fingers through his hair pushing his bangs back. “Perfect would be back home, away from here.” I laughed placing my lips on his collecting a chorus of “awwwsss” from the crowd.

“We could leave.” Ike said looking at the plane tickets on the end table. Ellis was the first to spring up from her spot on the bed and made her way to the small closet that housed her suitcase. She grabbed hers and Micha’s, effortlessly manhandling them onto the empty portion of bed.

“What?” She asked noticing our gaze was on her.

“Let’s take a quick little vacation, we’ll leave when the others leave.. I know they were happy to be on a two week vacation, leaving now would be pointless.” I said.

“What are we going to do then?” Zac questioned.

“I don’t know, we could go to the beach or even just bum around.” I threw my hands up as if to say it didn’t matter what we did.

“You know I’m terrified of big bodies of water.” Micha said in defense, hoping to shoot down the idea of a beach getaway.

“Ah! Come on Meeeshhh.” I begged getting that smile from her by using the way I always shortened her name even more. “it’s the beach, you don’t have to get in the water, just enjoy the sun and fresh air.” I said sprawling out on the bed acting as if I was soaking up the summer sun. “Even Ellis seemed interested and you know how she feels about the heat.”

Micha pondered the situation for a minute. “Come on babe!” Zac edged, it will be fun, and I’ll be with you the whole time, nothing is going to go wrong.” He kissed her cheek and squeezed her hand.

“Okay.” She finally decided getting a mass response back.

“We leave tomorrow!” I concluded before moving enough for Taylor to lay down next to me. Ellis and Micha stood up and headed toward the door, Ike and Zac following neatly behind them.

“We’ll all be in room 437.” Ike said waving the group off. “Good night.”

“Good night.” Tay and I said together as the others shut the door. His arm snaked its way around my waist as his fingers laced with mine.

“Its been a long day.” He breathed against my neck.

“Yes it has.” I yawned, pressing my back against his chest I turned a little facing him slightly. “I still feel like I’m dreaming.”

“You’re not dreaming.” He whispered squeezing my hand. “This is all real. You, me, tonight. Everything happened, and it happened because of us.” He trailed a few kisses over my shoulder.

I pinched his hand slightly. “Ow!” He jerked in surprise. “What was that for?” He laughed.

“Just making sure.” I winked.

“Oh yeah?” He got that mischievous look in his eye before he grabbed my sides and tickled me.

“Taylor please!” I yelled through burst of laughter.

“Do you believe this is all real?” He said half stopping. He was in perfect position. I moved away when he first started the impromptu tickle fight. His body was towering above me and he was kneeling between my legs. He looked down and smiled.

“Yes.” I said trying to regain my breath.

“I kind of like it here.” He said placing his hands on the bed beside me. He was now leaning over me, and if anyone walked in or could see this it would look terribly awkward for how innocent it really was.

“Georgia?” I asked.
“No, silly, right here.” He said placing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

“Me too.” I pressed my nose against his and wrapped my arms around his neck and tangling our legs together. “How long do you think we could stay like this?”

“Forever, easily,” He thought about it for a second again and sucked in a quick reneging breath. “Until one of the four in the other room come back.” He let out a small breathy laugh.

He kissed my nose again, then my cheek, over my lips where he lingered for a few moments. Letting his one hand keep him stable while his other hand ran along my side. I arched my back at his tender touch when he reached my hip. He laughed again before adding a bit more passion to the kiss.

“I love you Ave.” He whispered in my ear as he moved to the lay beside me.

“I love you too Tay.”

He opened his arms up to me and I rested my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat. It was soft but fast and I found it fascinating that I could ever have that effect on someone. I let my hand trace lazy patterns on his stomach as he ran his fingers through my hair.

“Hey.” He cooed

“Hmm?” I sleepily answered.

“What time do you want to get up tomorrow?”

“I don’t think it matters..” I sighed. “Ellis will be over whenever she wants.” I looked up into his gleaming blue eyes. He nodded and pulled me closer, as if we could actually get any closer. I nuzzled against him feeling the most content I have felt in ages.

“I love you.” He said.

“Really? I didn’t know.” I laughed a little.

“I feel like I have to say it, or you’ll disappear.” He opened up.

“Taylor, I’m not going anywhere.” I caught a glimpse of those brilliant eyes again. “You kind of got me forever.” I placed a quick kiss on his neck while my hand found the waist band of his boxers. I had no intentions of doing anything dirty I just found the way his breathing picked up and his heart beat skipped. “I guess you didn’t read the fine print.” I winked.

“Oh, I read it, and that’s what sold me on the deal.” He winked back before kissing me one last time for the night. “Good night. I really do love you.”

“I love you too Taylor more than anything in this world.” I couldn’t stop smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hell yes! Another 1440 words.. By the way.. I'm going to give a little shout out to my best friend ever! UnheardMelody go read her Ike story.. its pretty epic!

<3