Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

One;

Aurora woke that morning by the sun shining in vibrantly through a crack in the closed material. She groaned loudly before violently throwing back the covers and sauntering over to her wardrobe. She pulled out her school outfit and sighed as she thought about the day ahead. No doubt she would get bullied. No doubt the day would end in tears. But that’s how it was every day. The sixteen year old girl sighed softly as she climbed into her clothes and quickly applied a coat of make up. She left her hair in it’s natural soft curls and smiled softly at her reflection. It’s the best I’m gonna look.. she thought as she quickly turned from the mirror and made her way down the hall before descending down the stairs. She saw her parents and smiled genuinely for the first time all morning. She loved her parents with all her heart. Sure, they may have been rich but they definitely weren’t snobs. They where far from it.

“Morning sweetie.” Her mother said with a welcoming smile as her father peeked his head over his paper and shot her a warm smile.

“Did you have a nice sleep Rora?” Her father asked and she smiled softly as she took a seat at the table next to him.

“The usual.. Around four hours.” Aurora said with a shrug before turning to her Mother. “And also, Morning Mom.” She greeted as her Mother set her breakfast in front of her. Aurora instantly dug into the pancakes happily and sighed as she looked at the clock. “I better be getting to school.” She groaned as she placed her now empty plate in the sink.

“If those boys start, I’m phoning the school.” Her Mother warned and Aurora rolled her eyes softly.

“Mom, I can handle it okay. No need to get those bozos involved because they won’t do anything anyways.” She said before making her way from the kitchen. “Bye! I love you!” She shouted before heading out of the front door and towards her precious Audi. She climbed in the drivers seat before starting up the engine and making her way towards the hell she called school.

------

She made her way inside the school grounds and mentally groaned. A herd of people stood outside the entrance, talking carelessly with their friends or randomly hitting on the skanks. Aurora quickly made her way inside the grounds and through the front door. She walked over to her locker and shoved inside all the things she didn’t need. She felt things being thrown at the back of her head but she just sighed and chose to ignore it.

“Ugly bitch.” She heard being sneered and sighed as she looked around to see who the perpetrator was. She saw Alex Gaskarth behind her and instantly turned back to her locker and started stuffing it full again. That was Aurora’s average day. She’d get called skank, ugly or slut. Get things thrown at her and then be randomly tripped over in the hallway. She didn’t know why they hated her so much but the feeling was mutual. She hated them just as much as they hated her. Which was a lot. She smiled as her only friend Martin walked over and engulfed her in a giant hug.

“You alright gorgeous?” He asked with a smile and the red headed girl shrugged softly as she let her friend go.

“You know, The usual ‘Ugly’ comment today.” She smiled and he rolled his eyes softly as he draped an arm over her shoulder.

“Well, you know that’s not true Rora.” He whispered with a smirk which earned a roll of the eyes from Aurora.

“Well obviously it is if three of the most popular boys in school think that.” She said with a shrug as she soft kissed his cheek. “Anyways, I don’t care. I have you.” She said with a smile and he smiled back softly. The pair may have acted more like boyfriend and girlfriend than best friends but that definitely wasn’t the case. They’d been best friends for three years. Nothing was going to come in-between that bond. And they definitely didn’t like each other like that. It’d be some weird incest.. Stuff. She shuddered at the thought and Martin chuckled softly.

“Gotta twitch Kiddo?” He asked with a chuckle and Aurora rolled her eyes softly as they stood in front of some lockers. They started chatting aimlessly until the bell rang and then started their walk to homeroom. Sadly, the three were in her homeroom as well. They took a seat on one of the middle tables and coincidentally the troublesome trio sat behind them. They threw things and shouted names and Aurora tried desperately to ignore them. Martin was quickly getting agitated with the childish boys and was trying hard to keep his cool with them. Aurora was like a little sister to him so them treating her the way they did, didn’t sit well.

“Aurora Adams?” The teacher called out for role call and she shouted ‘here’ absentmindedly as she picked at her fingers.

“The stupid bitch should just crawl up in a hole and die.” They heard one of them sneer behind them and that was enough to send Aurora over the edge. She thanked silently that the teacher went out of the room for a moment.
“No Gaskarth. Maybe you should do that. My life would be a whole lot fucking better. At least I won’t have to look at your ass of a so called fucking face!” She exclaimed angrily and all the class laughed loudly as they saw his shocked expression.

“How the fuck can you talk! Do you own a fucking mirror?” He asked and Martin turned around quickly, his face bright red from the things they where saying.

“Look prick, Shut the fuck up before I shut you up, Kay? She is my fucking best friend and I would fight to the death for her. She’s fucking gorgeous your just too fucking blinded by the big boobed blonde bimbo’s you go for.” He seethed and Jack stood up from his seat, getting up in Martin’s face.

“Don’t stick up for the whore, she can fight her own fucking battles.” He said back just as aggressively. Aurora grabbed her friends arm softly, shaking her head.

“The fuckers aren’t worth it Martin. Their just fucking scum. Which is why they can only pick on girls. They’ll be shit in fights. Which is why I warn you now, I did boxing for seven years boys and I still do it now. If you really want a fight then bring it on, fucking pussies.” Aurora smirked and they all sat back in their seats as soft sighs fell from their lips. They where defeated, but that didn’t mean they’d stop.

The bell rung loudly signalling English. Martin took Aurora’s hand in his and gave it a firm squeeze as he pulled her out of the door.

“I think that the first time you’ve ever had a go back.” He chuckled and Aurora shrugged softly.

“I’ve had enough of their shit. It’s fucking wrong and I should start sticking up for myself.” She said and sighed softly. “I just.. Don’t understand what I did to them for them to be like this to me.” She said with a confused expression and Martin furrowed his brows together as he thought.

“You did nothing. I knew you the day you moved here and you where nothing but nice. Those guys just need some sense knocking into them.” He said angrily as he lead them into the already full class. They took their seats at the back but unfortunately Aurora was stuck with the quietly tag along that was called Rian Dawson to her left.

“Look..” Rian said making Aurora’s head shoot up instantly. “I’m sorry for what my friends have said..” He whispered and Aurora sighed quietly. It wasn’t the first time Rian had apologised for his friends behaviour. But his apology never meant anything. They weren’t saying it themselves. And plus, He still laughed at the hurtful things they said. She wasn’t just going to start talking to him because he apologised for his friends behaviour.

“Whatever Dawson.” She said uninterestedly and he just sighed as he wrote down notes for class. Well, it was going to be a long day for Aurora.
♠ ♠ ♠
House
So.. New Jack Story!
What Do Ya'll Think?
Lemme Know. :)