Status: done comment please! =)

Jamison's Wish

Over

~Kelly’s POV~

Months pasted Sid and I were trying to make a relationship work but I felt like I was neglecting Jamie when I wasn’t able to see him regularly. Although Jamie would constantly tell me that I was being ridiculous, I felt the need to be with him more than Sid most times and dragging myself to the game tonight was proving how much I’d rather be with Jamie. I tried to look cheerful when Sid came to say hi before the game, and I found myself getting distracted during the game. It was an important game and I should have been excited to be there to witness the win that brought them even closer to the cup, but I wasn’t. I just kept thinking about how I shouldn’t be here, I should be at the hospital with my baby brother spending as much time with him as possible. He could after all be taken from me at any second.

“Kelly! Can you believe that!” Sid said walking out of the locker room instantly wrapping his arms around my body holding me close.

“Yea Sid it was a great game.”

“I know right? You going to come out with me and the guys?”

“No, I can’t . . .”

“What’s wrong?”

“I can’t do this anymore.”

“Can’t do what? I’m confused Kell.”

“I can’t do this, us. I’m sorry Sid.”

“What?”

“We’re over” I said walking away from the shocked captain.

I haven’t talked to him since. He’s called left voicemails, and sent texts. I haven’t been able to listen to any of them, I knew that if I did I’d go to him and we’d be together again without hesitation. I did however read the texts. My heart was breaking and I was the one who ended things - I couldn’t even bear to think what it was like to be him in this. The only that kept my mind off of Sid, my Sid, was my upcoming mid-terms and well, Jamie.

I didn’t want to go home and sit alone for another night so I did the next best thing and went to see Jamie. As I opened the door to leave I came face to face with someone I would rather not see ever again.

“Kelly look at you. My baby girl is all grown up.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I came to see you and your father. And Jamie.”

“No, what are you really doing here? It’s been 14 years.”

“I miss my family.”

“So after you went out and did God only knows what for 14 years you think that you can just show up out of the blue and things will go back to normal?”

“Well you are my family” she said getting mad. “I have a right to see my kids and husband.”

“Actually no you don’t, and I suggest that you leave my property, now.”

“Your property? Kelly Ann Klein, where is your father?”

“You have no right to talk to me like you’re my mother. You lost that right the second you walked out on our lives. What kind of person leaves their 9 year old daughter waiting on the curb at school and their new born in their crib? You are the worst kind of person out there. You’re heartless and cold. Now leave.”

“Where is your father?” she asked firmly once again and I closed the door and locked it.

“He’s dead, you weren’t here” I replied shortly walking to my car and driving off leaving her on the porch.

I didn’t get very far, I drove around for a few minutes before the tears started coming down like Niagara Falls. Why did she come here? Why after all this time is she here? I hate her, I hate what she did and who she became. But mostly I hated that when I looked at her I saw myself. Someone who runs away from things, Why try to deal with several problems when one seems so much more important? The only difference is that I ran away from Sid to focus on Jamie, and she ran away from her family to focus on herself. Is it going to take me 14 years to come to my senses and ‘come back’? Dear God I hope not. When did this happen? When did I become her? When did I let myself become the person that I promised my self I wouldn’t become?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a lot shorter than every other post but it was the only thing that I felt can be post right now.

So please comment tell me what you think about mommy dearest or whatever just pops into you head. I love hearing from you guys.

I'll post most after I get some comments.