Status: done comment please! =)

Jamison's Wish

You're my whole life.

It was just a day like any other day I was just out of class and on my way to see Jamie. I didn’t tell him about mom coming by the house, she was gone when I got back that night and it was like she was never there, and I don’t plan on him knowing for a long time if ever. I’m hoping that she got the picture and won’t come back but if she’ll show up after 14 years what’s to say she won’t do it again.

I’m going to be completely honest, I miss him, I miss Sidney so much. Every time I look at my pictures, turn on the TV, read the paper, or just drive around I see him and it makes me miss him more and more. I know I made a huge mistake breaking up with him. I just don’t know how to fix it, or it is even able to be fixed.

I parked my car and walked into the hospital on route for Jamie’s room.

“Kelly we need to talk to you about Jamie” a doctor said before I could get to his room.

“What is it?” I asked. I could see the hesitation in the nurse and doctors eyes, like neither of them knew how to tell me what they were about to say. “Just tell me, please.” My voice cracked slightly knowing what was about to come my way.

Jamie is getting worse.

All that the doctor said had added up to only one thing he was worse. After fighting for the past 6 months, he was getting worse. I had lost everything already, losing my baby brother was just the icing on the cake. If he doesn’t pull through I’ll be all alone, with nothing and no one.

“Jamie” I said sitting by his bed. He looked like a withered and worn old man, too much like our dad had in his last days.

“Hey Kell” he said in a raspy voice.

“How are you feeling?”

“Like shit thanks for asking” he laughed lightly.

“Jamie you have to fight, you can’t give up alright? You can’t leave me too” I said breaking down.

“I know Kelly.”

“Jamie I love you so much you can’t give up you have to keep fighting. You’re my whole life little brother I need you to stay with me.”

“I can’t be your whole life. You need someone who can take care of you Kelly.”

“So do you. . .”

“You need to think about yourself for one minute. You need to do what’s good for you. Why did you break up with him Kell?”

“You needed me more.”

“You need him though. . .”

“You’re all that matters right now Jamison. And you need to promise me that you’re going to fight harder I can’t lose you Jamie I can’t lose you too” I said crying into the blankets of his bed.

“I promise, but only if you think about yourself too. For once in your life Kelly think about you.”

“Ok.”

“Go home and sleep Kell. I promise to still be here in the morning. I won’t give up.”

“I can’t leave you here by yourself.”

“I’m not by myself. There are tons of people here” he chuckled.

“I love you baby brother” I said kissing the top of his head.

“I love you too little sister.”

“Little sister? I know I’m short and all Jamie but really?”

“You’re the best sister I could ever ask for Kelly” he said, his voice heavy and worn.

“Don’t say that, it sounds like you’re saying goodbye” I said quietly tears cascading from my eyes in a never ending stream.

“Alright, I’ll see you soon.”

“That’s more like it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one, I know and you probably hate me for well everything right now but I can't help it. There is probably only 3 or 4 more chapters left so speak now or forever hold your peace.

Please Comment. I want to hear from you guys. I want to hear from EVERYONE even if all the comments are the same (kind of).