Status: done comment please! =)

Jamison's Wish

Crazy Russian Man . . .

As I got out of the snow covered parking lot and into the nice warm building I went out to the ice where the guys were still practicing like Sid had told me to do. Sitting on the bench I watched the team do their shoot out drills that had become very talked about in the NHL world. I had attempted to do my makeup this morning but trying to make a busted lip look good doesn’t work so well.

Sid’s POV-
After hitting the puck into the net I skated to the side to wait with the other guys, as we finished up practice.

“So I’m guessing that you’re busy today?” Kris asked. “There’s a pretty brunette sitting in the stands watching you.”

“What?” I turned slightly catching a glimpse of Kelly. “Oh, well I told her she should have the team doc check out her lip and then she has a few things to do before she has to go pick Jamie up. I’m going there for dinner.”

“Kate mentioned that Jamie was able to get out for a little.”

“Yea, they’re coming to practice tomorrow and then the game too, for his birthday.”

“Nice.”

“Good morning Kelly” I said looking up at where she sat in the bleachers. “Come on down.”

“How exactly do I get there?”

“Easy or hard way?”

“Easy I guess . . .”

“Sit down on the edge and I’ll help you down.” She did like I told her and sat on the edge of the stand along the tunnel looking a bit apprehensive. “I won’t drop you I promise” I said placing my hands on her hips. Easily I brought her down from where she sat to stand in front of me. “Hi.”

“Hey.”

“The lip looks . . . Worse. Sorry.”

“I know I tried very hard to make it look decent but no luck.”

“Well come on we’ll get someone to take a look eh?” I said seeing her smile when I let the ‘eh’ slip. “Have you ever been down here?”

“Nope.”

“I’ll give you a tour after I make sure the guys aren’t running around naked.”

“NAKED! Forget waiting . . . “ she said with a sarcastic smile and a wink. I shook my head and walked with her down the hall.

“The doc’s are in there, I’m going to change out of my gear real quick, shower . . .”

“Good you kinda stink.”

“I’ll meet you in the hall ok?”

“Yep” she said before turning towards the room.

“Sid was that the girl from children’s I saw in the stands?” Rupp asked me as I walked into the igloo shaped locker room.

“Yea, Kelly” I said unable to hold back the smile when I said her name. “The team doc’s are taking a look at her battle wound.”

“Battle wound?” he asked.

“Jordan brought a girl to my place yesterday when I had people over and said girl punched her in the face for no reason” Kris explained.

“The punch was shit but the girls ring sort of tore her lip.”

“Damn” Rupp said heading to the showers.

I showered quickly and got dressed faster than I normally would have and I had to smile when I saw her standing in the hall waiting for me.

“That was faster than I expected” she said closing her phone. I placed a kiss on her forehead before smiling down at her. “Hey.”

“Hi, you want to see the locker room?”

“No naked Penguins?” she asked almost looking like she wanted them to be in towels.

“No they’re all dressed. For the most part” I said pulling her into the locker room.

“Shirtless Penguins!” she said a little louder than I think she meant.

“Hello to you too” Max said walking to his stall laughing.

“How’s you’re face?” Jordan asked.

“I know how that question works Staal, I say fine then you’re like ‘well it’s killing me’. I’m not stupid” she said placing a hand on her hip.

“Hey now I’m genuinely concerned it’s kind of my fault. . .”

“Damn straight” she said with a smile. “It’s fine thank you, tall blonde guy.”

“Kris Max, how are you treating my friends? I’m not going to have to kick your asses am I?” she said interacting with my teammates effortlessly.

“No you won’t have to kick my ass . . .” Kris said.

“I’m not sure yet, can you give me a bit of Intel on Chels? I mean seriously that girl is so cryptic” Max replied.

“She’s a complicated one, that Chel” she said sitting in my stall.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked moving her so I could sit too.

“I’ve always wanted to sit here.”

“Really?”

“Yep.”

“Kelly right?”

“Yes Michael Rupp, one of my favorite non-Canadians.”

“How’s the kid?”

“Jamie, he’s good. I have to pick him up at 4 and we will start the birthday celebration.”

“How old is he going to be?”

“14. He makes me feel old.”

“You have kid?” Geno asked.

“Dear God no” she half-shouted making Geno jump. “Sorry G, Jamie is my baby brother, not my kid. Crazy Russian man . . .” she shook her head in disbelief.

“We meet him?”

“Yep tomorrow Geno” I said with a smile. He nodded before leaving the locker room all together.

“I like them” she said placing her head on my side.

“I’ve got a secret . . . They like you too.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yep they’re too comfortable to not like you.”

“Well then. . .”

“Well then.”

“You going to give me the behind the scenes tour or what?” she said standing in front of me with a smile.

“Yea I guess so.”

We walked around for a while, I showed her everything that I could think of, before she said anything other than the random comment.

“Ummm, Sid this feels a little awkward doesn’t it?”

“A little yea.”

“Was it a huge mistake to tell you that I was falling for you?” she asked stopping along one of the halls.

“No, Kelly I’m glad that you said that. I’m falling for you too.”

“Then why is this weird?” she asked looking down at her feet.

“I don’t know . . . I’m no good at this Kelly. I haven’t really done a relationship since before I was drafted and that ended because I was moving here, and well it wasn’t the most stable thing” I confessed. “I don’t know how to do relationships . . .”

“This is a relationship?”

“If you want it to be.”

“Do you want it to be?”

“Yes.”

“I’m no good at this either. It’s been a while for me too” she whispered playing with her hands.

“Well then . . . We’ll have to work on this together.”

“I guess so. You’ve got this Hockey life that takes priority . . .”

“And you have Jamie and school.”

“Are we crazy to try this?” she asked looking directly into my eyes.

“Most likely. What’s life with out a little risk though?” I said making her smile slightly. “I may not know relationships Kell, but I do know that I want to try to figure it out with you.”

“Sidney Crosby, you have to be a pretty amazing guy for me to take a risk like this . . . Luck you.”

“Yea I’d say I’m pretty damn lucky” I said pulling her body into mine before capturing her lips in a firm but gentle kiss. Her fingers laced in my hair deepening the kiss slightly.

“I have to go to the store and get stuff for dinner” she said when we broke.

“Alright” I said taking her hand and walking back towards the locker room.

“What are you doing now-ish?”

“Umm nothing planned . . .”

“Come with me? At least to pick Jamie up . . . We have to take all his crap home something about liability or whatever.”

“Are you asking me to spend the day with you?”

“Yes, I guess I am.”

“You’re going to get tired of me in a few days.”

“Meh, I’m willing to take the chance on that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
158 readers, 29 subscribers, but only 11 comments from the whole story! It better than before and I'm obviously giving you guys another chance, because I'm awesome like that, but please more comments. Please, for me? =(

So there will be drama in a bit the story really isn't forever long although I might add some things here or there to 'drag it out' so to speak. And I guarantee you will cry at some point . . . but I'm not going to give anything away.

comment please! love you all!