Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

I Love You, Esther

[past]

Seven-year-old Esther was softly droped onto her small twin bed giggling and turned to a large seventeen-year-old, tanned Paul.

"A bed time story?" She asked twirling her long brown hair and gave Paul the best puppy look she could do.
Paul smiled and pulled the covers over her lower half of the body.

"Okay, but you have to go to sleep right after it okay?" He kissed her forehead softly and carefully, as if she would break if he'd done that any rougher.

"Okay." She whispered scooting into a spot and patting the empty spot she made for Paul. Paul smirked and sat down facing her big brown eyes.

"This story is about Werewolves and how they can fall in love." He said staring at Esther deeply. Esther smiled widely, she had always liked when Paul would talk about werewolves.

"Werewolves arent monsters or scary like other people think; They have feelings and most importantly love." Paul caressed Esther's soft baby cheeks.

"Instead of weddings and Dates like any other person would have, Werewolves have something called imprinting. With one look, you would fall in love." Paul had went on and on about how great is was to have an imprint, and how love is to him.Until he looked at the clock and noticed he was supposed to put Esther to sleep.

"And you know who I imprinted on?" He asked softly, slowly tucking in a half asleep Esther, and turning off the lamp next to them.

"Hmm?" Esther asked fighting her eye lids to stay up for just a moment.
Paul leaned down and kissed Esther's forehead.

"You, Esther." He whispered stroking her long curls and then stood up from the bed when he heard her soft snore.
"I love you." He whispered before leaving Esther sleep.
[~~~~~~~~~]
♠ ♠ ♠
<33