Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

We're Done!

Once they all started talking about purses an hour later, Paul had shown him self with a dazzling smile and grabbed my arm then took me to his truck.

"Hey." I smiled

"I'm so glad you came, they were talking about Purses, for the third time." I giggled as we came inside his truck. He ignored me and started the truck. Soon we were out of the cemetery.

His jaw was clenched and his hands were on the sterring wheel tightened, he was obviously angry, but of what?

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Nothing." he said harshly taking a deep sigh.

"Okkay, that sounds like nothing." I said sarcasticaly. And immediatley he pulled to the side and turned off the car. He stayed there for a while just his hands on the wheel, and staring out the windsheild.

"What-"

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!" He yelled loudly, causing my heart to jump and run rapidly.

I came silent as he calmed down his breathing and started shaking. My tears sliped down and I wiped them immediatley. He has never yelled at me like that before.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered.

"Seth, what else." He said sternly. I sniffed again.
What the hell?

"We didn't do shit! What do you mean I cheated on you? We've been together for what? Two hours and you think I'm cheating on you?" I yelled wiping the tears.

"God, I am so sick of crying, I'd think you out of all people would stop that." I grabbed my purse and left out of the car slamming it shut.

The door from his car opened.

"Get back in here!" he yelled. I turned around and stared at him.

"Why are you yelling at me?!" I yelled back.

"Because I can!" Then I watch him stomp towards me so I walk fast away.
and soon, he has me, holding onto my elbow.

"Why did you kiss him?" He asked sternly.

"Because I can." I mocked snatching my arm back. Soon my left cheek was burning, and my head was tilted to the right, Paul slaped me. Tears burned my cheek as I held the stinging area.

"He told me he was happy fo us!" I yelled.

"He said he hopes he finds someone who is going to help him get over me!" I contiued. Tears blurred my eyes.

"So I hugged him and told him he'll be just as happy as me, and I kissed his cheek!"

"I kissed my uncle on the cheek! So im in love with him too?!" I screamed and walked away.

"Esther-" He held my shoulder and shrugged him off.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled turning to him.

"I can't believe you couldn't trust me!" I yelled again taking my hand off my cheek "I can't believe you hit me!"

"So much for winning me huh?" I whispered harshly and looked away from him once his eyes met mine and I started to walk away.

"Esther, I-" Once he touched me again and slapped him away.

"Get away from me! We're done! we're nothing! not even friends!" I yelled and held my cheek again after the yelling started to make my cheek hurt.

"Where are you going to go!" He asks

"Somewhere away from you!"

"Get back here!"

"Fuck you!"

Quils place was around here, I should go there.
Soon my feet were running, running away from the pain, away from everybody.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going down!
Hey guys, comments make me update faster :].
Im sory for not updating sooner, I made a joint story called He's My Protector. hope you check it out.