Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

He Didn't Trust Me

I knocked rapidly on the door, I am so pissed.

Quil opened the door, shocked to see me. Or just how bad I look. I can feel a bruise comming over my left cheek.

"What happend?" He just asked.

"Paul," I can feel tears comming up but I didn't want to cry anymore.

"He fucking slaped me!" I yelled choking on a sob.
No more crying. Quil had me in his arms and I bit my lip before I could cry.

"Come on, I'm going to call Em and we'll do something."

"You never can fix problems by yourself." I snapped, he stayed quiet.
I took a deep breath in, "Im sorry." I whispered.

Quil nodded understanding it was either PMSing or something. Then smirked a bit and left in the kitchen where he usually has his phone.

God, what is wrong with me, I can be the most happiest girl and suddenly im the saddest. Quil appeared with a glass of water and placed it on the coffee table in front of me.

"thanks." I whispered taking the glass and gulping it half way down. I looked next to me to find Quil staring at the wound.

"Can you not stare at it?" I snapped and Quil looked away.

"Sorry, I just can't think of Paul doi-"

"Paul would do something like that, look." I lifted up the sleve on my almost healed bruised arm from last time. He gawked at the bruise, I told you it was healing, but it wasn't ready to be shown.

"How long ago did he do this to you?"

"About a week or two, I don't even remember; it was the first time he's ever hurt me physicaly." I looked into Quil's brown orbs and shrugged. The door was banging hard and loud.

"Stop knocking!" I yelled and soon the door was open.

"The door was open dumbass." Quil commented and Embry was about to say a slick comback, until he was me.

"Fuck, What the hell!" Embry yelled and soon he was holding my face, arched to the side so he can get a good look at the bruise.

"He thought I was cheating on him, I made him angry and bam, the bruise." I said simply.

"Paul!?" Embry yelled again, but now in my ear.

"Ow, what the hell!" I yelled moving away from Embry. I glanced over to Quil with a sudden blank expression.

"Quil, why are you looking like that?" I pointed out "It's just a brui-"

"It's not about the bruise, it's why he did it" he said lowly.

"and it's not JUST a bruise." Embry snapped I stayed away from his eyes.
I knew he would've gave me a dissapointed look.

"It's only because Paul sees everything from a distance and suddenly assumes the worst."

"It was cause of me, he hit you." Quil whispered. I didn't understand.

"What do you mean?" I asked, I looked over to Embry with a knowing look.

"What am I missing?" I demanded. Quil looked at me and shook his head.

"I thought you were going to kiss Seth again, and I turned around as you were leaning towards him and I told Paul." Quil said sadly.

Whoa didn't expect that.

"What? You don't trust me with Seth?!" I yelled standing up instantly. He stayed quiet, I expected him to answer a deny but... nothing.

I turned to Embry.

"Em?" I asked hurt.

He avoided my eyes as I did before and I looked up to avoid my tears.

"Why don't you guys trust me with him?"I whispered "I am- was with Paul! You thought I would cheat on him within two hours?!" I yelled, "This is rediculous!" I whispered.

"I thought I could come here to Quil and think that I was away from drama, but I guess not!" I snapped.

"Now I am here, making a fool out of myself, again!" I yelled. Quil and Embry stood up instantly Embry took a step towards me and I stepped away.

"I didn't think he would hurt you!" Quil yelled.

"What did you think he was going to do? Shrug it off and say 'it's okay' ?!" My rhetorical question shocked them. "It's Paul! He can't stand Seth and I within six feet close!"

"Esther, Quil didn't know-"

"He didn't trust me! If he had trusted me like NOBODY does, then he would've saw me kissing his CHEEK!" I yelled out of controll, and grabbed my bag.

"Fuck you guys, La Push is nothing but bullshit." I ran out of the door and away, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh, MORE DRAMA!