Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

You All Knew?

The sun is setting and my eyes are gazing at the beautiful scenery. The abandoned clift close to my house, is where my feet had took me.

My legs are dangling on the clift as the wind is breezing through my toes.
The colors are warm on the lake water, my black dress was flowing around along with the wind. I'm not going to jump, I'm not crazy. I'm just thinking, avoiding the crew, I know their probably waiting at the house for me to come back.

The thing is, I don't want to come back, I don't want to see Paul's face, I don't want to have everything change, like it already is doing.

My mind can only take so much change, I wish mom was here. I wish I can just call her up in the clouds just to hear her voice, to hear her smart advice. So that I will know that everything will be okay even if she is gone.

"I miss you, mom." I whispered sniffling through my tears and looking up so she could hear me.

"I miss hearing you're voice. I miss your Paul advice, he isn't the same anymore."

My clenched the damp grass, "He's easily angered and now hurting me." I laughed to myself "But I guess he's always been that way, right?" I wiped my tears and looked at the sky, just come out of the sky mom, I want to see you.

"I want to feel better, I want to..." My mind trail onto the clift, and how every week Paul clift dives. How he never let me, how it was too dangerous.

"I want to feel excited." I stood up then reached for my necklace, the one Paul gave me for my birthday a year ago. It was an opal jewl, my favorite, and had a thin white gold chain to hold it. "To be free falling" I threw the necklace fa away from me.

"To make my heart race." I began to slip my dress off and when I took it off, I looked down, then I smiled widely. The chilled wind was nice on my warm skin.

"Esther, dont do it." Paul's voice was heard and I could tell by the heat, he was standing just behind me, protective. My heart stoped, just hearing his voice makes my heart going. It makes me want to forgive him that easily.

"You can't tell me what to do." I whispered harshly, making my feet bounce off the grass and I was falling. My stomach tingleded and my heart was pumping I screamed loudly and was hit by water.

That was a rush!

My heat felt like it was going to fall out, it was amazing. I want to do it again!

I stayed under the water, afraid that if I was going to come back up for air, Paul would yell at me. The water was cold, but a relaxing kind, I cant help but stay under here.

Unfortunatley, my lungs needed air or I would die, so I have to get up for air.
Once I came up I took in some air, and kicked my legs to keep me up.

"Esther, we need to talk."

"Paul, leave me alone." I demanded swimming as fast as I could, but soon I couldn't. Paul's warm arm wraped around me and I couldn't get out, he turned me around to face him. My eyes met his and I just glared.

"Let me go." I demanded again.

"Not until I tell you something."

"No! I don't want to hear you, I can't stand looking at you , do you see what you did to me?!" I struggled to get out of his arms, I don't want to have the feeling of wanting Paul's lips on mine.

"Let me go!" I shouted but Paul wasn't helping by laughing.

"Stob being so stubbourn!" He said, smiling at me.

No Paul, don't smile, don't talk, just leave me alone! I wanted to shout, but I couldn't.

"Stop acting like you never slaped me, like you never accused me of cheating, like we never broke up!"

He gave me a stern look, and instead of talking back, he kissed me.
I paused in shock, I could not kiss back, I could break off the kiss and yell, but I couldn't. As hard as it is to admit it, I still love Paul, I love him more than anything now.

Our tounges met instantly, massaging, exploring and circling one anothers.
While our tounges mixed together, Pauls hands were rubbing my bare stomach, he was enjoying me in my underware.

He nibbled on my bottom lip and I broke away. But it didn't stop Paul from kissing down my neck, sucking and biting down on my flesh, sending me great pleasures.

"I'm sorry." He mummbled, vibrations of his voice hit my neck.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me." His warm lips pulled onto my skin, and man did it feel good.

"Mmm, that's good." My moaning words sliped out as Paul sucked on a good spot on my neck. My hand trailed up Paul's neck and pressed his head toward my spot again.

"Ahh, Paul, I forgive you." I moaned out but didn't mean to. Paul smile at me.
He sucked on that spot so much I thought my neck blead, but it didn't.

I grabbed his face to meet our lips again, this moment, was so different, it reminded me back when Seth and I almost went that far. I trailed onto Paul's chest with my hands, and my legs wraped around his torso. Paul was tracing my bra hook with his large hands. And we both broke apart, while Paul went back to my neck.

"Mmm-Stop." I arched my neck to where Paul couldn't put his lips on it.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I Im not forgiving you that quickly." I said so quickly that Paul was confused, I took his loose grip to an advantage and sawm away. His warmth vanished as the cold water hit around me.

"Esther!"

My arms sped and took me away from Paul. I sawm so fast that I came to shore quicker than expected, then ran, imagining that guys can see me in my underware.

"Esther Stop!"
I can't obey him, if I do, I'll just be hurt again. My feet took me off into the forest, the rocks and twigs stabed my feet but I didn't want to stop, because if I slow down, Paul will take me in his arms. And when he takes me in his arms, I get weak, and forgiving.

Once I ran back to where I left my dress, I didn't pause at any time and jumped into my dress zipping it up with no problem then sliped on my socks.

"Estie-"

"Please, Paul," I stood up into my loose converse that weren't tied, I felt like I was going to cry again. "Leave me alone."

"Not until I tell you something." I kneeled down and tied my shoes for destraction to not fall for Paul's puppy look. Once I'm done, I stand up ready for Paul's talk.

"Please, Paul-"

"I need to tell you this, I have to, it will make everything make sense."

"No, I want to be alon-"

"ESTHER!" He yelled at me furious.

"What?!" I snaped "What is possibly so important that you wanted to tell me now of all times? They just burried my mother, I got slaped by my boyfriend of only two hours, and I now know that nobody trusts me at all!"

"Esther stop-"

"No! Today must be the worst days of all and you won't leave me alone! So if what you're about to tell me is as important about my mother being six feet under, then do tell me, tell me everything, tell the truth!" I could see Paul was pissed, but he stayed quiet.

"Okay, then leave me alone." I picked up my purse then stared to walk away.

"Esther, I'm seventeen."
whoa, what? I stoped dead in my tracks, did he just say he was seventeen?

"I've always been seventeen, when I met your mom and when you were 3." I slowly turned around.

"Stop messing around with me Paul." Paul walkled closer to me.

"I'm not, think of why I am always running into the woods, why I am so quick tempered, why I am so warm, how I've always been this young looking, and I am going to stay this way for a while."

My jaw clenched, "You're making no sense!"

"I am a werewolf, Esther!" He yelled to me "I am a fucking human who turns into a wolf! I never age! I told you this all the time when you were young! Why aren't you understanding this? Why can't you remember?"

"This isn't funny, Paul!" I yelled back

"Esther, you know this is true!" He shouted. Whoa, am I glad that we are in the woods.

"This is bullshit!"

"NO!" Paul yelled back. "You are bullshit!" His arms started to shake, then his torso.

"Don't talk to me like that! You have no fucking respect out of me, for me to take all your bullshit right now." I screamed. Now Paul's legs are shaking.

"Esther, stop-" His voice was harsh.

"NO!"

"STOP!" this scream sounded painful.

"How the he-"

"Esther!" I heard Seth's voice, and soon I was in his arms and still staring at Paul.

"You Fu-" Paul's voice was gone and I was watching him shake uncontrollably with his body getting larger.

His pants fell off, no, they riped off, his arms are changing, getting...hairier?
What is going on?!
His whole body is now.... A-A

"A wolf." I whispered to myself making my eyes bigger, the wolf was roaring, sprinting at Seth and I.

My scream was louder than ever, and Seth pushed me away from him.

"Seth! No you're going to get killed!" I screamed but it didn't matter to him, The wolf knocked Seth to a tree, and soon he was a wolf too.

"Paul-Seth...Wolf..What?" I whispered to myself as they both faught, biting and slamming each other.

What's going on?

"Esther!" I soft angelic voice was heard and I couldn't take my eyes off the wolves to see who it is.

"Paul-Seth, Wolves, Fighting." I said, pointing at the wolves, now being stoped by other colored wolves.

Then stared at a familiar one that just stared at me with a poutyeyed look.
"I-Is that-"

"Embry, yes." I turned to look at Renesme, I wanted to cry, I wanted to yell, I wanted to jump off that clift again, I just am so confused.

"Come here, we need to talk to you." Nessme was gesturing to Emily and Jacob's father Billy.

"You all knew?" I asked quetly not wanting an answer.

"Yes." She whispered pulling me up and locking my arm with hers to get me to go to the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOA!! How was this chapter??? You liked it??! Theirs more