Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

She's Gone

[Paul]
I watched her leave, I should've stopped her but I watched her go.

Renesme gasped slightly and put her gloved hand to her mouth, Emily walked in the kitchen with the lamp I'm guessing Estie broke.

"What did you hear Ness." Jacob asked she looked shocked.

"She said that Paul only loves her because he has to." I stood up angry, what the hell is she talking about?

"She said that?" Nessme nodded hurtfully and grabbed Jacob's hand. If only Esther would hold my hand, knowing who I am. Instead she ran away, she was scared at me, I wouldn't blame her, I basically charged at her and tried to kill her.

Jacob turned into a wolf a year before I imprinted, on Esther, he knows how it feels to suddenly fall in love, because he fell for Bella's baby, when he loved Bella.

"She doesn't mean it, I know she loves you, Paul, and I know-"

"Shh." I placed my index finger to my lips and heard a some loud movement in the back yard. I smelt something different. Something, that wasn't supposed to be here.

Then heard Esther scream, I ran outside, possibly breaking Sam's door, and turned into my evil side running to the now frequent screams.

'Their other wolves' I heard Seth's voice in my head, I don't want to hear him, I want to hear Esther.

'How do you know?'

'I can smell it in them'
I ran and saw shuffling around the right side, so I went to them hoping to find Esther.

'I see them!' Embry's voice was now heard and I heard no more screaming.

'Where is she?' I paniced running closer to the shadow of movement, once I reached it, I tackled the thing.

'what the fuck Paul?' it was Embry, she's not here, Esther is gone.

'I hear her!' Embry said, and I heard her too!

"Paul!" She screamed, I love her voice. I ran toward her voice as fast as I could.
She screamed more and it was becoming far away.

'No, No, No, Their taking her away!' I said.

My heart felt like it was firing up but breaking at the same time. I'm going to kill them, I'm going to lose her.

'Fuck! There are alot of them, Paul' Sam's thoughts were now getting scared.

'Don't lose her!' I demended, but we all know Sam and Jacob can make the orders around here.

'I see more, I see her!' Jared's voice excited me.

'Where?' Embry asked.

'He's brown, chocolate brown, he has Esther, He's running away!' I'm now pissed I run around.

'WHERE!' I yelled.

'By the river!'

'Get him now!' I demanded.

'I-I can't'

'What the fuck do you mean you can't!?'

'I-I-I am taking her, you can't stop me and my imprint.' It's now another voice. My blood was boiling.

'Who the fuck is that!' I heard Seth

'She's My imprint!' I hissed running around still looking for him and Esther.

'She's mine now.' I spot them, and make a sprint towards them.

'No!' I finnaly reach to him and Esther, who is screaming my name, and run toward her.

"Paul, help me!" She screamed reaching her arms to me; I attack the wolf but don't hit anything, their nowhere near me. They vanished, She, She's...

"Gone" I whispered already naked and in my human form. FUCK why didn't I follow her?! I hear the wolves growling, whimpering and pouncing.

"Paul." I hear Leah's voice, her hair wild, shirt inside out and her zipper on her shorts undid. she walks toward me and kneels down to my level, which is on the ground.

"Where did they go?" her voice was soft, something truly different, from her.

"I don't know."I whispered, I want to cry, without her nothing matters, nothing is worth my time, not even breathing.

"Come here." Leah offers, grabbing my elbow to guide me up and I got up.

"Where, did she go, Paul?!" I heard Seth yell.

"I don't know."

"Why the hell did you let her get away?" He was screaming now.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I yelled back turning to the whimpy little naked kid.

"You saw her and you didn't take her, proves how much you love her! Proves how much of an imprint she is-"

"Seth!" Leah slapped his cheeck, and Seth stayed quiet.

"Just because your love for her is that fucking strong to you, doesn't mean you can talk like that, she's not your imprint, get over it! If it hurts you imagine how Paul feels!" She yells and grabs my shoulder, then I notice she's shaking, then I notice that she's shaking because of me. I don't even notice when I'm shaking, It's like I get angry so much, I'm used to it.

"Paul!" I hear Embry.

"I-I can't believe it!" He's yelling like a maniac and punches a nearby tree, but rests his head on it, like he's crying.

I know how much Esther means to him, he's been with her for a while, probably more than me, and now she's gone. No chance to speak to anybody, she's just gone, almost like lightning.

"How the fuck did he do that?!" He yells again

"Who the fuck does he think he is just comming here and taking Esther?!" I hear Jared now.

"We need to find him!" Quil is now talking.

"Let's find them and kill them." Leah says

"Let's find them, kill them, and show them who we are." Seth agrees.

"Stop!" Sam is now demanding, and we all have to be quiet, no matter how bad we feel like talking.

"These wolves are different, their like magic and we can't just go up to them and defeat them. We need to have patience, no matter what, we need to find everything about them, where they sleep, how they sleep, how they eat, drink, and talk. We need to become them before we kill them. We're going to get them, and we're going to get Esther back, no matter what we never quit, we never give up, for the sake of Paul, Seth, Esther, and may she rest in peace Esther's mom Raine, We will take them down, and show them who's boss."

I smiled at Sam, and nodded as Embry slaped my back and started a bird call.
We cheered and started clapping, we're family, no matter what, we will get Esther back. They didn't see anything yet, We're gunna get you, Esther, if it's the last breath I take, it will be when I find you.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, if you go back to the chapter when Esther finds out that he mother has the deadly virus, there was something smelling her, that was the something.

[don't kill me, it was part of the story, and this chapter along with the two before, was the down hill part of this whole story]

Thank your for commenting guys, I smiled everytime I saw them. [:

Comment and updates happen!