Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

You're Not The Only One That Loves Her

"How about we do searches, theirs obviously a scent. We'll have Jacob and Jared follow their scent, find out where they live and just watch what they do."

I say, thinking over and over the plan. The reason they took Esther away was that she was his imprint also, but he doesn't know what I'll do to get Esther back.

Nobody knows, that i'll kill everybody in the way of rescuing esther to get her back, that I'll risk my life if it even helped getting Esther back, I'm her responsibility now, and I'm never going to give up on her. I love Esther, and I know she loves me, damn, I would give anything to hear Esther say she loves me.

"Paul, that plan would fail, because they obviously have back up, one scent of us and we'll be dead." Sam states, I glare at him.

"Then have someone get taken away, It will have us infromation in the place that has Esther." I say, hearing snorts and clicks of tounges.

"You guys don't fucking know what it feels like to lose some one you love." I snap, causing Seth to stand up.

"I know exactly what it feels like." he snaps.

"You haven't even imprinted!" I yelled.

"So? You haven't even made a good plan, that's not stopping you!" He made a good point.

"You don't love Esther like I do, Seth, I know it." I sneer.

"So what? Just because you love her more doesn't mean I don't love her! You're not the only one that loves her! Hence the bitch that took Esther!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! SO STOP THE BITCHING ABOUT LOVING ESTHER, I LOVE HER!" I yelled standing up from Emily's kitchen seat and walked away, out of the back door.

Nobody knows how much it hurts to know that she's gone. I walk into the woods, predicting what could've happened to Esther.

-Esther's POV in Paul's mind-
I walk into the woods, away from the pain, the whole, drama, that's ten feet away from me. I cry onto a tree, Paul only loves me because he has to. That's why.

I heard a tree snap, I turn around looking at nothing but darkness. If werewolves exist then what else does? I wipe my tears away and once I heard a tree branch again, I snaped towards it again.

Meeting eyes with a wolf, then I scream. Once I did the wolf's jaw was over my torso, not hurting me, but only grabbing me and taking me away. This isn't someone I know, who would've tooken me away from my family that I knew?

"Paul!" I scream as loud at I could, this wolf was fast and it was making me dizzy.
I daze out, but once I found other wolves I start screaming more. My breath was heavy, I try to get away, by moving around hitting and kicking around, but he wouldn't let go. I soon found a familiar wolf.

"Paul! Help Me!" I scream out reaching out to him, and then, I was gone, away from Paul away from everybody, I wasn't even in the woods now.


I screamed out, punching a thick tree. I want her back, I need her back, I'll do anything to get her back, she won't slip away from my hands that easily.

"Paul?" I hear Leah call my name, I turned around glaring.

"I have a plan, it's going to work, we'll have her back in three days top" She smiles, I don't think I've ever seen her smile like that, she looks....Happy.

"What is it?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the extra late update, and the extra short one at that, it's probably getting boring but, don't unsubscribe, because there will be more juicy things.