Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

He's A Monster

[Esther]
Lucas is rich, I'm talking about filthy rich, like born with billions of dollars and dying with trillions of dollars. The room I locked myself in was the room made for me, I guess Lucas has been watching me for a while, figured out what I like, and what I don't like.

I was walking into the closet, finding clothes that I liked and wanted for a while, this guy was stalking me, if he wasn't a werewolf, I would've escaped and called 911 for stalking and kidnapping, but he's a monster, the only exception for crime in America. I'm still wearing the sweater and pajama pants, their muddy, and gross, but it's the only thing that was left from my home.

The mirror didn't help my mood at all, I still see the depressed, ugly Esther trough my reflection. A knock on the door didn't startle me one bit, the butler, Greg, always had to bring me a cup of water, snack or a meal, every hour. I could come with Greg, he offers every time he's up here, but I just throw away his generosity.

"Miss Esther, when will you be coming down?" His voice is a bit cracked, due to the aging, he places a silver tray of water and apples onto the night stand.

"Not anytime soon, Greg." I mumble looking at him, he looks hurt.

"I apologize for your sadness. Lucas would like you to come down, after all you are his imprint." His voice was soft, it didn't hold any emotion what so ever.

"I can't look at the person who took my only happiness away." I say sternly.

"You weren't happy, Esther, you were depressed around him."

"And I'm depressed even more here!" I yelled, causing Greg to quickly leave out the room.

"I'm so depressed here." I whispered, landing on my knees and crying.

[daydream]
"Why haven't I seen you with a girl, ever?" I asked looking up at him.
Paul smirked, when I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Well, I've never seen you go out to date; I've never even seen you talk to another girl besides my mother and Emily."

We finally made it to the beach and we sat down on a dry and flat rock.

"Well that's because I'm waiting." he said looking at the beautiful sun setting.
I took a risk and grabbed his hand, and before I could lace them, he had done it without even hesitating. I hid my smile and looked up at him.

"Waiting for what?"

"For the perfect girl to come up." he said giving me a look that I've never even seen; it was a look that made me smile instantly and made me feel happy.

"I hope you find her." I whispered resting my head on his shoulder then faced the almost setted sun.

"I hope so too." he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around me.
We stayed like this for a while.

I didn't want him to let me go, even though the sun was gone I just felt great in his arms.


"I need to go back." I whispered harshly, leaving out the door, and into Lucas.

"Whoa whoa whoa, where are you going?" He asks smiling, innocently.

"Let me go back, Lucas." I stated harshly.

"I can't let you go, Esther." He says politely.

"Just let me go, I'm not and will never be happy with you!" I screamed, crying, and pounding on his chest.

"Esther, please, I'm begging you, please, just give me a chance." He grabs my hands that were pounding on his chest, and forces me to look at him by gently grabbing my chin to look up at his blue eyes.

"I can't give you a chance, you kidnapped me, you forced me here, and you were stalking me."

"I can't have a chance but the guy who claims to love you: bruised you, slapped you, seduced you, yelled at you and never let you talk to your mother as she took her dying breath?" I looked at him, shocked and took in some air.

"He's been there for me since I was three, when my dad wasn't, when my mom wasn't, he was there, securing me guarding me and befriending me, actually earning my trust, unlike you." I snapped.

"I can't be like him, but I love you Esther, I know you don't love me, but think about when that other wolf broke up with you, you still loved him, but he couldn't love you back, well I am you there! I know you can't love me but I'm putting myself out there, to be with you, around you, and to just earn your friendship." I look away from him and yank my chin back.

"That coming from the guy that's been stalking me! I don't know what you saw! For all I know you saw me undress! or saw me take a shower!" I yelled, backing away from him.

"I love Paul, and that's something you can never change." Lucas grabs my arm and grips it a bit tight.

"Just give me a chance." He begged.

"I won't ever love you Lucas! You can't just come into my life, take everything that made me happy away and then ask for a chance for me to actually be interested in you! You ruined your chance! You can never try again! " I screamed, making Lucas loosen the grip on me, and I slipped away.

"I am sorry, Esther." He whispered walking away from me with his head down.