Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

Thank You, Cullens

[Paul]
I rang on their doorbell, last time I've been here, Jacob found Renesme. Alice came to the door, scrunching her nose, once I smelt her I backed away a bit more.

"What can I do for you?" She asks ignoring the smell from me.

"Esther was tooken away last night, by another wolf that imprinted on her. I need your family's help to get her back, please." I looked down at her, I need her to tell me yes.

"Come in, let's talk to the family." she opened the door more, letting out that very sweet smell in her house, I took in a deep breath before entering the house.

"You brought in the mutt again?" Snaped Rosalie, I look at her disgusted.

"Get used to it, Jacob always comes here, so stop bitching about it." she sprints towards me, until her lovely Emmet comes and grabs her.

"Edward read your mind, she's really gone?"

"Yea, that's why I'm here." Rosalie's facial expressiong softened.

"You lost Esther?" She asks softly

"Yes, I need your help to get her back, I need her back." I begged.

"Carlisle!" Alice calls out, Carlisle come to us immediatley.

"Edward told us what happened, I'm here to join whatever you guys are going to do."

"Me too." Bella is around us instantly, she looks even more beautiful a vampire.

"I am going also." Edward is here along with Jasper and Esme. I smile at them.

"Thank you, so much, we've got a plan, come with me." I say leading them outside, Leah is now behind me along with Seth and Embry.

"What's the plan?"

"We have the scent, Embry traced it last night out of state, right now we just need to figure out where they are, they went south. Unknown who they actually are, they dissapered when they got ahold of Esther. Like it was some kind of magic. Right now we just need your speed to trail them down." I say.

"What if they find us?" Carlisle asks.

"That's the trick, for them, they'll know your scent, try and chase you to find you if you guys get near their property, Edward reads minds, he'll be able to know if they actually found you guys. Run them out of their property, I'm guessing they have guards so you'll be running them away."

"What will your guys be doing?" Emmet asks.

"You guys block our scent, they be so distracted chasing you that, we can sneak in their place and get Esther."

"That's a well thought out plan, are you sure this will work?"

"Renessme, helped us practice, since she's a hybrid, and only one, she blocked out most of the secent, so just imagine a whole clan of real vampiers, this is going to work out, I'm sure of it." Carlisle extends his hand and i grab it with ease, we shook and then nodded.

"Pleasure doing buisness with you."

"Your leader know about this?" Jasper asks and Leah steps up.

"He doesn't need to know." she states with a smirk.

"So your telling me that he doesn't even know?" Bella asks.

"Yea, and he won't ever know." Embry says eyeing everybody.

"Okay, point taken, we wont tell." I nod at Edward who said it.

"So we're leaving tomorrow, feed as much as you can it might be a long trip, also cover up, we might be somewhere sunny." I say

"We'll be ready."Carlisle say in his serious doctor tone.

"Thank you, Cullens." my soft voice seemed to shock Rosalie, but she nodded in a your welcome way. I will get her back."
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH! I am in love with you guys! Thank you for the comments and the subscribing! I am so sorry for taking so long,. You will be so shocked towards the ending, I already thought this out. WHERE ARE MY LUCAS FANS?! Check out his picture, you'll love him even more [: