Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

We Shapeshift Too

Renessme and I ran into the kitchen, finding three wolves fighting each other. two on one team, both beating that one.

"Theirs Jared and Quil." Nessme says, clapping as they both pulled the wolf until it's bones dislocate on the lower body. Nessme Turns me around to look at Leah and Cynthia fighting, then turns me back around to find Jared and Embry in shorts with wide open arms for me to come in them.

"I missed you guys so much." I say about to cry as I ran into Embry's arms and Jared fell behind me.

"We're taking you back." Jared says grabbing my forearm and trailing me to the library. I saw two other wolves. It was until I turned around that I noticed Jared and Quil were in their wolf form running at the other wolves in the library.

"We need to find, Paul, Ness, I think Lucas is going to look for him and take him away."

"Who's Lucas?"

"The other guy that imprinted on me." I state simply, grabbing Renessme's hand to trail her out but she stops.

"You can go, I need to look for Jacob." Once I turned around, she was gone.

"Paul!" I called out running to the next room which was the gym, nobody was in there and i decided it was a good thing, I wouldn't want anybody in either pack to be crushed alive with a 500 pound dumbell.

"Pau-"

"Esther!" I heard another voice and turned to find Embry.

"Embry!" I yelled running into his opened arms, holding him for a while.

"I missed you so much." I whispered on his chest.

"I know where Paul is." Embry says pulling me away, grabbing my hand and trailing me to the second floor.

"These wolves are like black magic, they dissapear, have super speed, it's crazy. Paul found the one who kidnaped you, they can't stop fighting."
Shit he found Lucas, embry trailed me further down the hall and into a room, but nothing.

"Where are they?" I ask, Embry but he's just as confused.

"I forgot to tell you one other thing." Embry walks to the door and closes it, facing me with a smirk I've never seen Embry do. Soon I see him changing, like the parts of his were dissapearing and out came...Lucas.

"We shapeshift too." Lucas' voice says with the same smirk on him.

"Lucas?," I pause confused for a moment but reality came making me run up to him and slap him, and shit that hurt. "I fucking thought you were someone, I trusted you!" I screamed out my pain from my hand.

Lucas' face softened and steped closer to me, but I put up my hand, falling my head down, crying.

"Why can't you let me go?" I ask softly.

"I-"

"Why can't you let me at least see Paul for the last time?!" I screamed looking up at him, holding my wrist. Lucas walks up to me and runs his hand through my hair trailing it down to cup my face, I try moving my face to let his grip go.

"Esther, I love you-"

"Then let me go!" I say my words through my clenched teeth.

"I can't"

"If you love me-"

"Stop, that. Esther you know I love you and-" I look at him after closing my hand over his mouth.

"You said you didn't want me to suffer-"

"That's not what I men-"

"You said that it depends on me to start our life together." I say sliping my hand off his mouth, waiting for a response, but Lucas looks away from my eyes.

"I ment with us, you and me, not your beloved Paul." Lucas says lowly.

"Do you think I will be willing to start a relationship with you after you pulled me away from Paul? Why don't you understand that I love Paul?" I say unbelievably.

"I understand," I jump when I heard a loud crash on the floor above us. "I understand completely, I love you, and I know you can love me like you love him after time with me, without him." Lucas says and I roll my eyes causing Lucas to move my face close to his.

"I know that you will." Lucas says, I don't deny him. Just ten minutes ago I was holding Lucas to me, enjoying it.

"Please, Lucas." I begged looking into Lucas' shut eyes.

"I'm giving you a ten second head start on looking for him." I look at him unbelievably. But that time, Paul wold have me in his arms.

"Thank y-"

"But.." Lucas looks away..Blushing?

"But?"

"I want a kiss, I want you to kiss me-"

Before he finnished it I grabbed the back of his neck to pull him down to my level and meet our lips quickly then pulled away, only to be pulled back onto Lucas' lips due to his hand on the back of my head. I almost felt the need to bite his lip for making that sudden move but his lips were soft against mine so I gave in. Our lips massaged one an other's and Lucas' tounge slide on the line between my top and bottom lip, I gave him acess into my mouth.

By that time I gave into him by grabbing his hair after wraping my arms around his neck. This kiss is so much different than mine and Paul's. It was more...powerful, intense, more...passionate.

Our tounges explored one anothers, and as he nibbled on my bottom lip I couldn't help but groan in pleasure.

"What the hell!" a familiar voice pulled us apart in surprise, I turned to look at the one man I couldn't stop thinking about, Paul. Lucas held me tighter when he saw Paul.

"Paul!" I call out trying to run to him.

"Why were you kissing him?" Paul asks obviously angry at Lucas' hold on me.

"it wasn't exactly what it looked like-"

"Yea I understand because watching my imprint kissing another guy and her actually likeing it wasn't what it looked like." He says harshly clenching his jaw, his fantastic jaw.

"What, you don't like that?" Lucas mocks, wraping my closer to him. Paul's jaw clanches.

"Lucas-"

"Oh so you guys are going first name basis, huh? I thought you were being tortured, I thought that when I came and rescued you, you'd want to be rescued, but instead I find you making out with the guy that kidnaped you-"

"Paul, it's not like that-"

"It's exactly like that!" He yelled, starting to walk away, but stops.

"and what the hell did you do with your hair?"
♠ ♠ ♠
two more chapters after this one! :] Esther is in a bit of a tangled web now isn't she? TEAM LUCAS or TEAM PAUL?! You will not believe how crazy the last two chapters will be! I love you guys and I hope you will be reading the sequal!~ Love Idalis!