Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

The End Of Us

"I'm sorry Paul-"

"Why did you just agree to marry him?" Paul's question shut me up. Everybody was here, I mean all of Renessme's family and the whole pack minus Sam. I feel so guilty having them fight for me and I just take Lucas' side.

"He would've killed yo-"

"THAT DOESN'T ME YOU SHOULD BE MY HERO!" Paul screams causing me to step away from him. I want to hold him until Lucas comes back, but he's just pushing me away. It's like he's never stoped being my guardian, he's just yelling and yelling.

"WE'VE RISKED SO MUCH TO GET YOU BACK ESTHER, AND NOW I AM GOING HOME WITHOUT MY IMPRINT." I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to hug him but most of all I just want him to leave.

"At least you're going home at all! You were going to die, so I had to make him stop, I had to make him calm down!" I shout out "Sure you came here took all of your time and strength to get me back but I had to do something to make him stop." I look at Paul as I said it angrily.

"And don't you ever just call me your imprint, because after all of these years of hanging with you, I am more than just your imprint. I love you Paul, but if you don't understand that, then I guess I am better off with Lucas, I can do so much better than a guy who was always there for me just to hurt me in the end of it. So why don't you leave?" I hesitated every word in honesty, looking into his amazing brown eyes before walking out of the door, with all eyes on me.

"Don't leave me like this Esther." Paul begs behind me, I stop in my tracks and turn around with hope that he will just hold me and tell me it will be alright but he grabs my face and stares his dark eyes into mine.

"I will always love you, Esther." he wispers kissing my forehead, holding my hand then touched his lips with mine. He grabed a hold of my ring finger so lightly yet quickly that before I could kiss back, he pulled us away and sliped off my promise ring.

"But if I can't love you, then why bother looking again for you? This promise was to me, that you would love me, let me be you first, but you didn't read the message-"

"You never put out one!"

"Yes I have! You just never realized it. And that's why I'm telling you that since you chose him-"
"I had no choice!"

"Yes you did! Stop inturrupting! Since you chose him I will never try looking for you, never try takling to you, ever again." He says sternly my eyes start to water.

"Paul-"

"This promise means nothing anymore because you chose him!" Paul yells throwing the ring out an open window.

"I tried saving your life!" I sob out, noticing that the whole crew was still watching us.

"I care for you just as much as you do with me! I did something I didn't want to do to save your life!" I yell, but it has no use to Paul, he walked away, he didn't even look back.

"Paul," I say trying to chase after him but I stop, refusing to give into his bluff. "Goodbye." I whisper, looking around to find everybody.

"Goodbye everyone." I say louder, then walked out of the room then turned a corner and into another room. It looked like a music room, with a grand piano and music stands with different instruments around it. It looked trashed but I just sank against the door and cried.

He left without looking back, without a hug, all of these years with him, now he's gone, forever. Leaving me to marry Lucas, without another fight for me. He gave up on me, and I let him. I guess it's the end of us and the start of Lucas and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End Of Tell The Truth! Look forward to the sequal Tell Me Lies. I love you guys so much!