Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

I Finally Got Laid, Esther

Quil was the last one to dive in, and Ness was almost done with the picture, just needed to work on the bodies.

"Come on, we should meet them at the bottom, I'll drive." Renessme offered placing the book in my bag and handed it to me. I nodded and grabbed my bag and walked with Ness to Paul's truck. As soon as we entered Paul's van I felt like I had to ask about her and Jake.

"So has Jacob even thought about marriage?" Ness smiled widely.

"Yes, he has. It came up in two conversations." She said excitedly.

"Am I going to be a bridesmaid?"

"Yes, most definitely the maid of honor." Renessme said rarely looking at the road.

"Jacob is great, I can't wait until you figure out who your going to be with forever, Ess." Then Ness stopped the car slowly as we made it to the lake shore.

"I can't wait either." I whispered as Ness kissed my cheek and left out of the truck with a 'goodbye'

Staying in the car and waiting until Paul gets in the car, I looked in the vanity mirror and fixed my pony tail. Paul came in the car soaked and smiled at me. I laughed as he shook his hair, making water go everywhere.

"Paul! Stop it." I giggled as he chuckled and stopped.

"Okay, let's go out and eat lunch." Paul soon left the cliff and I was already warmed up with his wet arm around me.

[xxxx] {xxxxxxxxx} [xxxx] {xxxxxxxxx}

"How are you not full?" I asked giggling, as Paul finished my half eaten bacon cheese burger. So far he's eaten: five burgers, three baskets full of fries and a salad.

"I'm a bottomless pit." He mumbled in a mouthful of fries and I laughed then spotted a group of guys from Forks looking at me. I rolled my eyes then took a sip of my coke.

"What?" Paul questioned then looked behind him and chuckled.

"Their so cool." He said sarcastically.

"People have staring problems." he joked loudly making the guys stop looking.
I laughed and hit his arm.

"Don't do that."

He smiled at me with a mustard smudge still on the corner of his face.
I giggled and grabbed my napkin and cupped his face.

"You eat messy." I commented wiping the mustard off and felt his lips on my cheek. My stomach turned, and I blushed when he kiss my cheek.

This shouldn't be happening.

"Thank you." he mumbled awkwardly. I smiled at him and soon the awkward silence turned into a bunch of laughs.

"My gosh that was... weird." He commented with a smile and he laughed again.
I stared at Paul in awe, he hasn't been this happy before. He soon stopped laughing and smiled at me.

"What?" he asked, I shook my head.

"You seem... happier than usual." Paul slowly stopped smiling.

"I finnaly got laid, Esther." His serious tone made me awkwardly look away, I didn't need to know that.

"I'm joking, Essie." He pushed my shoulder a bit, I laughed as I sipped more of my coke.

"Well, maybe because I am happy. Have you thought about that. hmmm?" Paul poked my cheek .

"No, because your Paul." I smiled as he scuffed and rolled his eyes.

"Because I'm Paul?" He questioned. I nodded with a smile.

"Hmm." I arched my eyebrow at him and he smiled wider.

"You'll pay for that insult, Estie." Paul said chugging down his glass of water.

"Oh really, how?" I asked but Paul just turned his head and drank more of his water.

My jaw dropped.

"Really?! The silent treatment?" I asked again but shook my head.

"Don't ignore me!"I grabbed his hand and played with his fingers and his mouth twitched upwards for a moment.

"Please?" I asked softly then stood up and sat next to him and cupped his face.

What the hell are you doing Esther?

He looked away from me while rolling his eyes and I stood up quickly.

"Fine, I guess I'll be over at Seth's house, doing who knows what to him, because his parents aren't at home, bye Pau-"

"No, you are not!" he snapped. I turned to him with a huge smile.

"Yay!" I hugged him and let him go.

"I got you to talk."he looked at me sternly and dropped his stiffed shoulders and rolled his eyes.

"Come here." I laughed and held him in a tight hug but he held me tighter. I was warm in his arms and I felt like I would never let him go, until I heard a very familiar voice.

"Esther?" I broke the hug and faced Seth. I smiled and my stomach turned. Seth kissed my lips and hugged me.
I giggled and broke the hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked lacing our hands together.

"Oh, uhh I wanted to just eat some fries and a burger, then I saw you." Seth smiled and I laughed.

"Cheese-ball." Seth nudged his shoulder on mine then wrapped his arms around me into a hug. That's what I love about Seth, he can be so unpredictable at times.

"Esther." A very deep voice demanded my name.
Oh, I forgot Paul was here. I instantly broke the hug and felt guilty for no apparent reason. I looked into his unhappy eyes and soon looked away.

"I'm going to leave, Seth, I want her back by twelve"
My mouth dropped.

"twelve?!"

"Yes, twelve." Paul gave me a small glare and I backed away.

"Twelve, Seth." I turned to Seth as he nodded quickly.

"Paul-"

"No, I want you back at twelve, understand?" Paul grabbed my arms and looked into my eyes. I glared at him he dropped his head and took a deep breath. I snaped my arms away from him.

"You're not my father, and you know that, Paul." He glared at me.

"I will never be that bad excuse of a father, and you are my responsibility so what I say, goes." He became more angrier than usual.

"Don't call my father that!" I snapped.

"It's true and you know it, he left you and your mother for a younger woman." My eyes felt glossy but I kept my face straight.

"Just because he left, doesn't mean your going to take over me!" When I said that I felt more then guilty. I felt as if I disappointed and hurt Paul, But I still couldn't do anything to stop it.

"You may have been here longer than him, but he's still my dad, not you!" I yelled a tear begging to drop on my face. Paul started to shake and I kept getting angry.

"Stop."

"You hate everything I do, everything I am right now." I stoped and he glared at me

"Don't do this, do that, be back at this time, break up with Seth, don't wear that" I mocked him as I heard Paul knock something over.

"That's not true!" His voice began to rise and his temper was finally showing on me, the restraunt grew silent.

"Yes it is! Your way too protective of me, for no reason, you don't have to be like this, just watch me and when my mom is back you can leave me and my boyfriend alone!"

"You want me out of your life, just like that?" He asked demanding, but before I could answer.

"Fine, I'm out. I'll call your mother, and be out of here sooner then twelve." He shook again, sped outside and into the woods.

Tear fell down my face and I turned to grab the bill from our knocked down table and pulled out my wallet.

"No, Esther, let me get it." Seth said softly I wiped my tears with the back of my hand before Seth could see the tears. He grabbed the bill and I started outside.

For once in a long time, I felt alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a tad dramatic, but, hell, Paul is the dramatic one. Comments and I'll update.