Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

I've Never Seen This Side Of You

"Let's do something." I said dully staring at Seth's cloverfield movie poster on the wall for the millionth time, and shifted in his bed. I heart was aching and I didn't want Seth to know, I felt like I was cheating or something.

Seth turned to me and smirked.

"Like what?"

"I don't know."I shrugged.

"How can you not know?" His smile made my body warm up. I smirked and kissed him.

He kissed back quick enough and we stayed there for a moment, both of us scared what might happen next. Our tounges smashed and explored one anotheres.

I made the first move and shifted over him, making me hover him and him lay down. My legs were on both sides of him so I st down on his stomach. His hands were on my waist and mine on his chest. Seth began to rub up and down on my waist and we broke the kiss for air, but that wasn't filling enough for me, I need more.

My lips were trailing to his neck sucking and biting until he can kiss me, so Seth cupped my face to met my lips. We never did any of this, we never went this far, but this felt nice and not empty, so I continued. My hands were reaching towards Seth's pants button and soon I was unbuttoning it, my eyes caught his black and red checkered boxers.
Seth broke our kiss.

"What are you doing?" his voice breathless and confused.

"I want this, Seth, Im ready and I know your ready."

"But your promise-"

"Fuck that and fuck me." He smiled and began to lift up my shirt, and soon it was off, exposing my black lace bra.

I bit my lip as I tuged down on his pants, Seth tenderly kissed my neck and rubbed my bare stomach. His overly warm hands reminded me of Paul, and that made me want him more.

What the hell am I saying?

I started to pull Seth's pants down and he just trail his hands up to my boobs, rubbing and jiggling them. I have to admit, is was a turn on.

"I've never seen this side of you." I whispered seductivley Seth's breathing was heavy.

"Well you're going to see alot more." Our tounges pushed onto each other's and soon Seth paused and broke out kiss.

Then, I heard Seth groaned in pain and soon he was off of me and holding his head.

"What's wrong?" I slid off the bed and in front of Seth. He groaned louder and shook a bit, laying down now.

"I'm not feeling good, this isn't how I am supposed to feel." He groaned louder.
Oh my gosh, what am I supposed to do.

"What hurts?" I paniked.

"My head, My whole body." He mumbled, pulling the covers over his body.

"No, Seth, you can't sleep." I pulled on my shirt as quick as possible and felt his head.

"Geeze! your burning!" I yelled "we need to take you to the hospital."

"No, im okay, I just need some sleep." he mummbled before falling asleep.

"No, Seth!" He was knocked out.

"Shit, what just happen?" I paniced and paced back and fourth.

"Fuck, what was about to happen?" I paced alittle more, before deciding to go to someone. His parents are out of town, Mom can't help, he doesn't want to go to the hospital, Paul doesn't want to talk to me.

He is leaving too.

Paul is mad at me.

And if he finds out what we were about to do he would kill Seth before he could help him. I sighed and decided to go back home and tell Paul about Seth, leaving some parts.

I pulled on my socks and shoes, then gave Seth a kiss on the lips before leaving out of his house and started my way to my home. I just keep wondering if Paul was just being his overly angry self at the diner. I cant believe that I was about to break Paul's promise.

A sudden flash of guilt came over. Never am I going to do that again. EVER.

I twirled my ring and bit my lip as I walked over to the front door of my mom's overly decorated house. And as if someone did it on purpose, Paul came through the door with a small bag.

My eyes almost watered, when I found out it was some of his belongings in it.
My body was shaking and just like a fast reaction I blurted out,

"Something is wrong with Seth." Paul looked at me quickly, then down to his belongings as if I was hurting him.

"Why should I care?" He said sternly, swiftly hanging the bag over his shoulder and rested on his back.

"Because, it's different. Seth felt different, then when I checked his temperature, it was super hot. but he didn't want anything but to sleep and be alone. What should I do?" I asked following him to his car, as he dropped the bag in the passenger side and closed the door. He quickly turned to me with a confused face.

"How hot?" He asked.

"Not like any natural fever." I responded with shake from my head

"and how was he feeling?"

"I don't know, he didn't want to say anything but, im tired or something, he groaned in pain alot, he just didn't want to tell me what was wrong though. he held his head.. it just, I don't know, it didn't seem like a usual sickness. His head was hurting and so was his body" Paul mummbled something and then told me to get in the truck.

"We're going to Emily's, I need to talk to Sam." I quickly sat down on the seat, placing his belongings on the floor, and very quickly Paul was in the streets and driving to Sam's.

It was quiet, very quiet, and I didn't like it one bit.
All I could hear was Pauls constant deep breathing, as if he needed to calm his temper, and the loud engine.

"Are you really going to leave?" I asked quietly. He took another deep breath, then looked at me quickly.

"I can't leave you, I really can't. Your mother counts on me, and you need me anyway." he gave me a sly smirk then made a quick turn, jerking me into the window.

"OW!" screamed and Paul slowed down.

"Sorry. I just need to get to Sam really quickly, your going to be with Emily maybe for the night." I looked at him in shock, I mean I love Emily, it's just she talks alot and can be a bit lonley at times too, and those scars, I can't not stare at them.
"Why?"
"Because.... Please do this for me." he said then stoped and left out of the car.
I paused and took a deep breath then left the car and walked towards the house.
I hope Seth is okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and you will be happy [:
I know some of Esther's words are kind of innapropriate [: