‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Twelve: I miss you

Twelve: I miss you

-Andrea’s POV-

I sighed as I woke up and looked around my room. I got up and crossed the room towards my calendar. I smiled at the date circled on my calendar. I officially graduated high school. Nine months ahead of my senior class. I quickly got dressed in some low rise jeans and a baby doll shirt then got Jacoby dressed. I walked out to my car, placed Jacoby in his seat, then climbed into the driver’s seat. I turned on the car, found a good station, the sped out of the parking garage and towards my high school. All I had to do was go see my guidance counselor, let her see my records and show that I completed all my work, and then I could have my diploma. The thought of being a high school graduate already excited me to no end; after all it was only the first of September.

After talking my counselor I sped off towards Hot Topic where I bought me some stuff to celebrate my hard work. Besides I needed some new shirts. After shopping around for Jacoby and I drove back home and got started on dinner. I haven’t seen Matt in two weeks. Whenever he comes to get Jacoby I just lock myself in my room until he leaves. I know it’s childish, but I just can’t face him. If I see him I know I’m going to break down and take him back. I just don’t know if I can do that. I sigh as I set the table for two. Chloe is coming over tonight and will stay with me for a few days. Her boyfriend is acting crazy and she needs a place to stay while she crams for her exam.

I hear a knock at the door and call out, “Come in!”

Chloe walks in holding two vanilla lattes from Starbucks. “Since we can’t drink ‘cause you’re pregnant, I brought coffee.”

“Yay, coffee!” I snatched it from her hand and took a big gulp. “Thanks…so um I finished school.”

“Oh my God, you did it!” she hugged me and kissed my cheek. “Girl, I am so proud of you!”

I laughed at her silliness and sat down at the table to eat. “So how’s Mark?”

“Uh, he’s driving me up the wall. All I want to do is study and all he wants to do is fuck! I mean come on, give me a break to recuperate. Did you know that last month he threw out my damn back?”

I spat out my coffee and coughed. “Damn!”

Before Chloe could say something my door opened and Matt walked in.

I rolled my eyes. “Do you ever knock?”

“Nope”, he smirked. His smirk dropped though once he saw what I was drinking. “Is that coffee?” he snatched it from me and was ready to pour it down the drain when I grabbed him by his neck.
“If you pour my coffee down that damn drain, I’ll kill you. I don’t care what you have to say, I am not, I repeat, not giving up coffee.”

Matt gave me my cup back and sat down. “Sorry.” Chloe smiled and got up to give Jacoby a bath. “So um, how was your day”, Matt asked.

“I graduated.”

Matt smiled and gave me a hug, “Congrats…wow, nine months early. How does it feel?”

“Fucking awesome.” I smiled. It grew quiet and awkward. I opened my mouth, hoping to break the silence, “I miss you Matt…I miss us.” Holy fuck! Why the hell did I just say that? Quick, Andrea, take it back…blame it on the coffee. “I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, and I’ve asked God for help. I miss you so much and I just want to be around and you, but I’m afraid. But I don’t want to be afraid to love you anymore. I just don’t, I want us to be together, Matt, and I’m hoping you do too.”
Matt had the biggest shit eating grin on his face as he stood up and walked towards me. “I’ve been waiting a long time to hear you say that.” He gently kissed my lips then held me tight.
“Don’t let go, Matt”, I whispered, “please don’t let go.” Matt answered by holding me tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long...my computer tried to crash on me a week ago and I have that stupid summer reading list. But luckily for me I'm half way done with it! :)
<3 Alexis