‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Thirteen: Unprepared

Thirteen: Unprepared

-Andrea’s POV-

I sighed as I logged onto my computer and searched for a new job. My dick of a boss said I couldn’t focus on work while being a single mom and fired me! I could feel my eyes watering up and blamed it on my pregnancy. “Damn hormones!” I picked up the remote to the TV and threw it across the room—barely missing Matt’s head.

“Um, hi, did I do something,” he asked as he held his hands up in surrender.

I cried harder and put my head on the desk. “Baby, what’s wrong,” Matt asked as he wrapped his arms around me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He laid me on the bed and rested head on my shoulder and put his hands on my belly. I’m officially three months pregnant.

“Baby, you’re scaring me, please tell me what’s wrong, maybe I can fix it,” Matt sighed.
“I got fired, Matt. My boss fired me and said that because I was pregnant, single mom, there was no way I would be able to focus on hundred percent on my work, and he fired me.”

Matt kissed my lips and ran his fingers through my hair. “He’s an asshole, babe, don’t let him get to you.”

“I don’t have a job, Matt. I have bills to pay you know-

“I am here to help you. You are my girlfriend and mother of my son and unborn child. I am not going to let anything happen to you.”

Matt kissed my lips and climbed on top of me. I took off his shirt and threw it across the room.

I slowly got up so as not to awake a sleeping Matt. I put my panties back on and Matt’s t-shirt before going into the living room to check my phone. My mom had Jacoby today and I missed him. I sighed as I looked around my small, one bedroom apartment. We were unprepared for a new baby. Jacoby still slept in the bed with us since there was only one room; Jacoby needed his own room, and I need a nursery for the baby, and more than one bathroom.

I sighed. I don’t have the money to be trying to find a new place, another example of how unprepared I am for this baby’s arrival. I sat back against the couch and placed my hands on my growing belly. “You couldn’t have come at a worse time, little one. I know how I’m going to do this.”
I’m sure you’re probably thinking, why don’t I just ask Matt for help, that’s why he’s here, but if you know me at all, and have been paying attention, you’ll realize why that’s so hard for me to do.

I called mom and asked her if she could keep Jacoby for another night. I needed to suck it up and talk to Matt. We couldn’t stay in this place anymore. But where would we go? The apartment that Matt got here in San Francisco is smaller than this one. We would have to go house hunting and Matt has to leave for a mini tour in like three weeks. I got out my laptop and began looking for cheap places here in the area. And that’s when another question hit me. Does Matt even want to stay in San Francisco? What if when I bring the idea of moving up to him, he wants to go back to Huntington Beach, after all that’s where his friends and family are. But my friends and family are here, seven hours away from Huntington Beach.

I closed my eyes and tied to relax. I couldn’t put too much stress on the baby, but things were changing so fast around me and there was no way of stopping it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 56 subscribers and 8 out 10 stars. Thank you so much my loyal readers, you fucking rock!!!!!
-Alexis