‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Three: Afraid

Three: Afraid

-Andrea’s POV-

I didn’t know if there was any truth behind Matt’s threat, but I wasn’t going to chance it. Reluctantly, I took the money and paid all my bills and bought food for me and Jacoby. I had just lain Jacoby down for his nap so I could clean. I had to do laundry, get my house straightened up, and fix something to eat for me and Jacoby. I picked up a basket full of dirty clothes, grabbed my keys and cell phone and walked out the front door of my apartment. I began the long walk to the laundry room in the basement of my apartment building.

“Andrea!”

I turned around to see Matt. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I heard him run after me so I ran to. It was kind of hard with the basket of clothes, but I managed to make it to the door of the laundry room before he grabbed a hold of my arm.

“Andrea, why are you running from me”, Matt yelled.

“Get the fuck off me, Matt”, I screamed.

“Will you stop screaming, someone is going to think I’m beating you!”

“My landlord will think you’re beating me once he sees that hole in the wall! Get off me Matt; I don’t want you touching me!”

-Matt’s POV-

I could see in her face that she was afraid of me. What the fuck did I do? Damn, I guess I really scared her yesterday, I mean yeah, I did carried away, and it was only so she would take the money for her my son, but I didn’t want to make her afraid of me. I let go of her arm and she backed away from me.

“Andrea, please, I’m sorry, I really am. Please forgive me. I didn’t mean it, I swear, I was just upset, that’s all.”

“I don’t care Matt, you had no right to slam me against a wall, and you had no right to threaten to take my son, either.” She turned her back on me and walked into the laundry room. I watched as she loaded the washer machines and placed quarters in each one. I followed her back up to her apartment and walked inside.

“Get out!”

“No, I want us to talk.”

“Nope, now get out. I don’t feel like getting manhandled today.”

“How many times do I have to say I’m sorry, Andrea, I didn’t mean it!”

“I don’t care! You shouldn’t have done it!” Andrea screamed.

I ran up to her and pushed her onto the couch. She kicked and punched and screamed, but it didn’t faze me. I pressed my lips to hers, but she didn’t kiss me back. She punched me in the eye, causing me to fall of the couch. She jumped up from the couch and ran to the kitchen. I got up and went to follow her. She came around the corner and sprayed me with pepper spray.

-Andrea’s POV-

I smirked as he rolled around on the floor crying, screaming, and clutching at his eyes. “Get out, or I’m calling the police!”

“I can’t see you stupid bitch!”

I sprayed him again then kicked him before taking out my cell phone. I called the guys and told them to come pick Matt up. They arrived ten minuets later.

“About time, I’m out of pepper spray”, I sneered.

The guys carried him out. Brian was the last to leave. He looked at me and shook his head with a smile. “What he do?”

“He scared the shit out of me, he tackled me on the couch, and I thought he was going to force himself on me for a minute there. He manhandled me yesterday and punched a hole in my wall.”
Brian looked down at the floor. “I guess he deserved that. Andrea. I’m not saying to be best friends with him, but give him a break. Yes, he is an asshole, but he loves you and Jacoby.”

“He sure has a funny way of showing it. And if he loved me, he would have come home. It’s over, Brian, so stop trying to hook us back up.” I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

“There’s a barbeque at Matt’s parents’ house, that’s why he came over. We would really like it if you and Jacoby came by, even if it’s only for an hour.”

I sighed when I heard the front door close. I let the tears fall as I sat back on the couch. Why is my life so fucked up?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so glad you guys like my story, I have lots of subscribers. :)
Comment/ Subscribe!
-Alexis