‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Five: Birthday party

Five: Birthday party

-Andrea’s POV-

The party had started, two hours ago, and Matt still wasn’t here. I was stressing out, and Jacoby refused to do the cake and presents until his father was here. I called Matt for the umpteenth time, and cursed him under my breath.

“He-hello?” Matt breathed.

I heard weird sounds in the background and then a moan. Oh hell no! “Are you fucking serous, Matt, you’re fucking someone and instead of being at your son’s birthday party.”

“Shit! Shit, I’m sorry Andrea.”

I hung up. “Jacoby, your daddy is busy and might not come at all. Let’s do the cake.” Jacoby looked so hurt; he nodded his head. I lit the one candle on his cake and watched as tears fell down his little face as he blew out the candle. Jacoby was very depressed afterwards, he didn’t want to eat cake, and he didn’t want open presents. I let him out of his chair and he walked to our bedroom, climbed up on the bed, and closed his eyes.

Everyone got silent as we heard Jacoby crying. Hearing my son sobbing on his birthday made my heart break, and I couldn’t stop the tears from falling from my eyes.

I felt Brian, one of my best friends of the group, wrap his arms around me. “It’ll be okay.” Everyone but the guys left. An hour later Matt and Val walked into my house.

I…fucking…snapped!

I lunged off the couch and started hitting Val. I had no idea where I was hitting her of if I was getting hit; it was like someone had taken over me. Someone pulled me off, Matt. I turned to him and decked him in his face, only to be pulled off by Brian while the other guys got him.

“How dare you bring this slut to my house after what you did”, I screamed. The fighting stopped as they all looked up at me. “Your son waited for you, we all waited for you, but you were too busy fucking that whore! Not only have you lost my trust, you probably ruined the one thing you had going for you, and that is the relationship you with your son.”

“Andrea, please-

“Shut the fuck up, Matt!” I licked over my lips. “Get out, get out right now, and don’t you ever come back. I’ll let you know when you can see Jacoby, but that probably won’t happen unless he wants to see you, which I highly doubt.”

Matt opened his mouth to say something, but the look Jimmy gave him silenced him. Matt slowly got up and left. Val stood there like a deer caught in headlights.

“What the fuck you looking at, unless you want to get beat again, get to stepping!” I snapped. She followed Matt out and I slammed the door, before collapsing onto the floor. I felt absolutely horrible. Today is my son’s birthday and it was probably the worst day of his life.

It’s been a week since Jacoby’s birthday. Jacoby and I are going to Matt’s parents’ house because they want to see him. We walked through the door, and entered the kitchen. Kim was pouring coffee while Gary and Matt sat at the table. I turned to walk back out the door.

“Andrea, please stay”, Kim pleaded.

“Yes, please stay Andrea”, said Gary.

I turned around and took the seat farthest away from Matt. Kim sat a cup of coffee in front of me.

“How have you two been”, Gary asked. Jacoby frowned and pouted as he shook his head. “That bad huh?”

“Daddy, mean.”

“Hey, Jacoby, you want to give daddy a hug?” Matt asked.

“No!” Jacoby screamed as he hugged onto me tighter.

I watched as Matt’s face fell. I knew I should probably feel bad, but I didn’t, not one bit. We sat and talked with Gary and Kim, before we had to go visit my mom.

-Matt’s POV-

Once Andrea and Jacoby had left my dad went off.

“Are you stupid? Are you that damn retarded that you would mess up something like that?”

“You don’t even like Andrea”, I snapped.

“Yes, I do. I didn’t like her at first, but I got to know her, she is a sweet girl and a great mom. And Jacoby, that little boy adores you, and you go and mess it up, and for what? A quick fuck!”

I looked to my mom for help, but she shook her head. “I love you, Matt, and I always will, but what you did, made me very disappointed in you.”

I watched my mom get up and leave the kitchen. I couldn’t help but cry; I ruined everything. I ruined, mine and Andrea’s relationship, and now my son hates me.

“I am disappointed, but I know you’ll make it right. After all I raised you. Show your son that you’ll be there for him, make him proud to call you his father, and then show Andrea that you do care. But you better get started otherwise, it could be too late.”

I nodded my head. My dad was right, I need to get shit together and show my family that I do care. But it’s going to be hard, and might even need some help.