Status: Just Starting

They Encourage Your Complete Cooperation

Friends

Frank’s P.O.V.

This morning was hell. I can’t believe my mom made us move here. I mean, look at this place! It’s such a step down from where we used to live. I miss New York and we haven’t even been gone a day. It wouldn’t be that bad, but keeping in mind that we got dumped by my dad and now that we left the big apple we were all alone. I had left all my friends behind and we were starting fresh. It’s not like I had a lot of friends in the first place though. Just a couple of guys. Whatever, I should stop bumming it around and actually find my classroom. This place is so fucking weird, I can’t find my way anywhere. I was just in the middle of my thoughts when, ahh! What the hell was that for?! “OW!” Shit. I can’t believe that just happened. “Oh shit! I’m really sorry dude, I didn’t see where I was going.” At the risk of sounding cliché, his voice reminded me of angels. He was beautiful. He had raven black hair that fell across his face perfectly and sharp green eyes that felt like they pierced straight through me. He was fucking perfect. What was I thinking? I bet he wasn’t even gay. I mean he’s gorgeous so even if he was, he was probably already taken. Shit. I’ve just been standing here. He probably thinks I’m weird or something. “It’s okay, I mean I’m okay, yeah.” I looked down at my feet to hide my face that was slowly growing red.

I quickly thought to ask where my first class was so that I wouldn’t be that late. “Do you have any idea where room 106 is? I’m new here so I’m kinda lost.” He smiled at me quickly. His smile… He is the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen. “Yeah we have almost all of our classes together including lunch. We should probably get ourselves to class if we don’t want to get in any more trouble than we're already in.” I thought that maybe I could think of an excuse so that he wouldn’t get in trouble with me. “I bet you could say you were showing me around so that we wouldn’t get a detention on our first day of school.” That was so lame. I bet he thinks that I’m a goddamn idiot. “Thanks, by the way what’s your name?” Fuck. I’m probably just standing here gawking at him. “My name’s Frank. You?” He smiled when I told him my name, that cute smile of his… “My names Gerard. Gerard Way.”
*-*
The next few classes of the day wasn’t completely horrible. I mean, it had the setback of being at school, but it was okay because our lunchtime was just about to begin. I had really begun to like Gerard. From what I could see he was a great guy. Even though we got some weird glares, he was my only friend and I loved that he was being so nice to me. Every time I looked over at him his head would be looking down, his hair creating a curtain around his face, and doodling in his notebook. As if he wasn’t dreamy enough, he would play footsie once and a while so that he could pass me notes. This day was getting better than I thought and maybe Bellville isn’t all that bad after all.

The bell rang shortly after math finished and I saw Gerard stand up and stretch, revealing part of his stomach. Ahh, so fucking amazing. “Hey Frank, come on. Lets go to lunch, you’ve got some people to meet.” Shit! I’m going to have to think of something that’ll impress these guys! “Oh, okay that’s cool. Where’s the lunch room?” He chuckled. “No u way we are letting you stay in there. We always go get our lunches and then head out to the parking lot behind the school.” Oh, that’s good. I hate sitting in the lunch room. “Okay cool. Can we go past my locker so I can put my stuff away?” “Yeah, sure!” He I started to smile again. That gorgeous smile. God, I sound like a fucking teenage girl. As we started walking down the hall I noticed that it was only me and Gerard and everyone else seemed to gravitate away from us. I knew I wasn’t popular at the last school I went to, but it didn’t occur to me that Gerard was unpopular. He was the hottest guy in school-in my opinion- but it surprised me he was so down low on the food chain. Whatever, I like him and that’s all that matters. Maybe I like him a little to much… As we reached the parking lot we advanced to a car that looked a little run down, but it was perfect in my eyes. I then noticed a guy with an afro standing next to a lanky guy with glasses perched at the end of his nose and inward turned knees. As we got up to them Gerard waved to them and they waved back. “Hey guys! This is Frank, he just moved here from New York. Frank, this is Ray and Mikey.” I’m guessing that Ray was the one with the ‘fro and Mikey was the one with the glasses. “Hey Frank! I see you’ve met my brother Gerard, he’s a little weird right?” It was Mikey, and seeing what he said Gerard shoved him into the car door. “Hey! I’m not that weird. Okay maybe so, but whatever. You guys love me. It was Ray’s turn to smirk. “Sorry about them, they’re kinda strange but you get used to it.” I laughed. Scratch that. I giggled. Fuck my girly giggle. “It’s fine, so when is lunch over?” I couldn’t think of anything to say! Gerard started to talk again, “It’s just about over now, so since we have the next class together so we should get going.” He then pulled me along back to the building and we waved back to the other guys so that we knew we were going to class.
*-*
As the day was coming to the end Gerard passed me a note asking what I had going on after school. When the bell rang Gerard pulled me aside and after everyone had quickly filed out of the classroom, he smiled. “So, I was wondering if you would like… to maybe come to my house after school.” I secretly did my happy dance inside my head and almost had a spaz attack right in front of him. Luckily I didn’t. Thank God. “I would LOVE, I mean, yeah sure I’ll just call my mom to tell her that I’ll be home later.” Shit. I’m way to over-excited. “Awesome, meet me by the tree in front of the front building!” I nodded and smiled. Finally. I thought I’d never get a friend, let alone 3 on the first day of school.

When I got out of school and saw Gerard by the tree I almost had a heart attack. He looked so cute sitting at the edge of the tree, just doodling in his notebook. When he looked up his hair flung to the side and he looked like a god. It’s good that I didn’t get to excited or else I’d be in trouble. I mean it’s not like he’s gay anyways. I just need to keep my feelings to myself. For now at least. “Hey Frank! Let’s go wait by my car, Mikey will get there in a few minutes he usually gets there late anyway.” Mikey? Oh yeah! Gerard’s friend. “Mikey’s coming?” “Yeah, he’s my brother. We don’t look to alike, but we’re good friends. He’s not an annoying brother, he’s pretty cool. He’s a sophomore this year so he’s in Ray’s grade.” Oh, that makes sense. They do have the same features. “Oh, okay! Sorry, I just didn’t realize…” He smiled as an okay. We then both looked towards school and we saw Mikey running towards us. It was quite funny actually. His glasses were falling off, hair flying around his face, and books almost falling out of his backpack. By the time he reached the car we, being Gerard and me, were in hysterics and Mikey’s face was about as red as a lobster. I have a feeling that the rest of this day will be very interesting. With these two you can never tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm trying to get some more chapters out and right now I'm going a steady chapter a day! Sorry if there are any mistakes, my computer time is turning off right now, and yes I did say monitored computer time. Don't you just love parents?! Whatever, hope you like it!!!
xoxo
hannah