Status: Just Starting

They Encourage Your Complete Cooperation

***ed.

Frank’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe I just did that! What the fuck was I thinking! He probably hates me now or thinks I’m some sort of freak! At lease I hope he doesn’t think that. If he does, I’ll be crushed I mean I just moved here and if I messed this up for myself I will probably sink into the ground and die. What if he tells his brother?! What if they all find out and then they turn out to be homophobes?! Ugh, why did I ever think of doing that. I’m so stupid. Just a stupid fag who no one loves. I’m worthless. He probably won’t ever talk to me again. How could this day get any worse. It started off so well, and it’s only my first day living here and I’ve already messed it up for myself. I don’t even know the guy that well. What was I thinking? I should probably just worry about this when I get home. I should just put my earphones in and not have a care in the world. Great. Now it’s raining, what else could get any worse. As soon as I put the earphones in my Ipod was blasting the Bouncing Souls. Music to my ears. Just as I reached the door, I saw that my mom was out so I guessed I’d be eating dinner by myself. Ever since she left my dad, she’d been busy working and we hadn’t had time to spend with each other. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Once I got inside I decided to make myself something to eat and looked in the fridge. I decided on a simple sandwich. All my mom had gotten was meat, so I guess I should probably go to the store sometime to get my vegetarian stuff. Ever since I found out what they did to the animals people eat, I couldn’t stand to put the poor creatures in my mouth. I just couldn’t. After eating my sandwich and going upstairs my mind wandered back towards the kiss earlier this evening. Maybe it wouldn’t be as bad as it seemed, I mean he did kiss me back. Right? I sure hope he sees it that way. I should’ve given him a warning or something though. His lips were so soft and that kiss was amazing. I’ve never felt like I had in that moment. It was like my insides were being blown out and my mouth was on fire. I hope I get to feel that again. Even if I don’t, I hope that he still talks to me. Even if it’s only like a friend. I don’t think I can go through this sickening year in a new place without any friends. That would be torture. I should probably just sleep on it and see what happens tomorrow. As soon as I hit the bed I fell into a deep sleep. I needed it too. It had been a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I had major writers block and lots of homework! Also I know it's a filler but I had to post something to get back into it! I promise I'll write more and post it either later today or tomorrow!!!! Oh and comment's help speed up the process! sorry for any mistakes in the editing, I wanted it up as soon as possible!
What do you guys want in the story? I can probably take suggestions in mind for upcoming chapters so (wink wink, nudge nudge) comment!!!!
xoxo
hannah