Status: Just Starting

They Encourage Your Complete Cooperation

Thinking

Gerard’s P.O.V.

Shit. I can’t believe that just happened. But then he just left. I’m pretty sure that’s a bad thing, but I can’t blame him. We just kissed. KISSED. And how long have we known each other? A day. But who cares! We had an instant connection and I sure hope that he felt it too. I really hope that we didn’t ruin our potential friendship or anything else with that kiss. Especially since he left and I had tears streaming down my face because I’m just that lame. What if he doesn’t feel the same way I do? Is that why he walked out? I hope it isn’t that. I really hope not. That was fucking suck. Even if he doesn’t turn out to like me, I hope we can still be friends. He seems like a great person and I don’t want to let go of a new friend. I’ll take any friend I can get. Especially him. What if I messed this up for him? I probably shouldn’t tell Mikey, in case it’s nothing. I don’t want to ruin this kid’s year. I mean he just moved here and denying him of friends would be cruel. Even though we’re the outcasts I don’t think that we should be shitty towards each other. That would be fucked up. We have to stick together.

As soon as I came upstairs to get some food, and stop worrying, I saw the door being flung open and a Mikey walk in with a his half-ass smile, and an over confident attitude bursting from the seams. “Why so happy Mikes? You look like you’re going to explode!” He looked at me for a few seconds with that same weird look on his face, a cross between a smirk and a smile, and then walked towards the fridge. What was his problem? “I have finally mastered the art of playing and headbanging at the same time without falling over onto the floor looking like a fucking idiot.” He looked really pleased with himself for such a small accomplishment. “Wow, dude, you’re an idiot.” He then turned around and smacked me in the stomach. “What was that for?!” What the fuck was that for! “You’re one to say.” I then smiled and we ordered a pizza for ourselves.

Just as we hung up the phone we heard the door open again and our mom walked in. “Hey mom.” She hung up her coat and gave each of us a hug, what a motherly thing to do. “Hello, how have your days been?” As soon as she asked that question, I let Mikey do all the talking and I quietly slunk down to my room. When she called downstairs again, it was when the pizza had come. Finally. Dinner, my favorite time of day. It was nice because it was Mikey, mom, and me before dad got home. He was more of the serious type, and was great for mom. They were the perfect match and as cheesy as it sounds, I can’t wait until I get someone like that. Someone who makes my insides turn to mush, and my mouth catch on fire when they kiss me. Someone who gives me butterflies. Someone like Frank. I just hope that he won’t shy away from me because of what happened. It’s not that what happened was bad, because it definitely was not bad. It was actually the nicest kiss I’d ever had. It also happened to be the first kiss I had gotten from a guy. It’s not that I wasn’t ever interested in guys, because I was. It’s just because I’m a closet case. Not that anyone would ever think I was completely straight because the jocks called me fag at least once every day. I then realized that I was sitting alone at the table because I had been oblivious to the conversation around me. I should probably get to sleep, so that I can rest on the day’s events. I hope that my thing with Frank isn’t ruined. I don’t even know what to call it. We aren’t together and we’re kind of friends so I guess I’ll just call it a “thing”. Whatever it is, I hope it isn’t over and done with. We’ll just have to see…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know it's still kinda short, but I thought I should just run with it. I'll probably be posting longer chapters soon so look forward to that! And sorry if there are editing mistakes, i was in a rush posting this for you guys, so yeah. Comments are great so comment!!!
xoxo
hannah