Status: rewritten; new

To Write Love On Her Broken Heart

Chapter 2;

"Please leave all overcoats, canes, and top hats with the doorman. From that moment, you'll be out of place and under dressed."

That was my cue.

I turned to face the crowd and kicked my leg straight out, bringing it down to cross my left foot. Brendon came up behind me and spun me around. My leg wrapped around his waist and I bent backwards as he sung the next part.

"I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it, ruining this banquet from the mildly inspiring and." He let me down and I joined Misty, Callie, and Thomas in our little circle. We put our hands on our knees and looked at Brendon as he sang. Another cue of mine came and I spun in a circle on my right foot and went to the right of Brendon. Misty slid a suitcase to me and I fixed my hat, pretending to block out the sun and look for a train at the same time. Ryan was on my right and smiled, just now noticing I was on stage with them.

I have to admit, this was the most fun I've had all month.

Brendon did a little strut over to us and he winked at me. I followed him over, keeping on my over did smile. The things that boy could do while singing and keeping in character.

“When you’re in black slacks with actuating off-white pinstripes, whoa-oh, everything goes according to plan. I’m the new cancer, never looked better, you can’t stand it. ‘Cause you say so under your breath, your reading lips, ‘When did he get all confident?’” Misty did a jump and ran from Thomas, coming over with me and sitting on top of my suitcase. We pretended like we were looking for our train tickets inside of our little purse as Brendon kept on singing.
As our stage performance continued on, my favorite part eventually came.

“Shh, sex….” Brendon whispered into the microphone.

We all locked arms and started kicking our legs out quickly. Then we started putting one leg out then the other out multiple times, like in a circular sort of motion. Misty and I then took Brendon to the center and started dancing with him in the middle. First, we stepped the same way, facing towards Jon. Then, we faced Ryan. After, I faced Jon and Misty faced me while Brendon was still looking at me. We got close to him and dropped down, feeling him up. My hand accidentally slipped onto his crotch and I received several screams from fan girls in the crowd.

But Brendon wasn’t limp, my touch made him stand, but he didn’t notice that.

Callie and I went to one side while Misty and Thomas went to the other, waiting for him to start up again. When he did, our little act continued on.

“Talk to the mirror oh, choke back tears, and keep telling yourself that I’m a diva. Oh and the smokes in that cigarette box. On the table they just so happen to be laced with nitroglycerin.” Brendon strutted over to me and shook his hips a bit.

The rest of the song continued on with us acting crazy and doing moves we would never do in person. When we all took a bow at the end, Brendon rested his arm on my waist, signaling for me to wait a little bit as everyone else started walking off.

“Thank you so much, we love you, goodnight.” he dropped the microphone and we began leaving the stage with everyone.