Status: rewritten; new

To Write Love On Her Broken Heart

Chapter 3;

Brendon and I went to his dressing room and I plopped down on his couch in the cream colored dress with a cream colored corset. I took off black top hat and stretched while Brendon began removing his eyeliner.

“Bren, you should keep it on. It works for you.” he laughed and dropped the little white sponge.

“Alright, alright. Mind if I get dressed?” Brendon asked, holding up his normal clothes.

Or undressed.

“Yeah, ‘course. I should get my stuff from Ryan’s dressing room.” I got up and made my way to the door but he grabbed my wrist.

“I already got them.” Brendon pointed to my clothes that where neatly folded on a chair. I smiled and we both turned away from each other, getting dressed as quickly as possible. Once we both turned around, he was in a light pink hoodie with a white v-neck and jeans. I was wearing a pair of denim shorts that Brendon calls my ‘Daisy’s, a black v-neck, and my black and white Converse. Sure, it was 50 degrees outside but Brendon would give me his jacket from here to the bus.

Someone knocked on the door and Brendon went to open it as I plopped on the couch again, leaning my head back and closing my eyes. I heard Zack’s familiar voice echo the room.

“Hey, guys, come on. We’re heading out. Spencer suggested In and Out, is that okay with you guys?” Brendon and I shared a glance before nodding. “Alright, hurry up!” he left and Brendon packed up his clothes while I put my dress in his bag.

After Brendon and I inspected the room for everything, we turned out the lights and closed the door to the dressing room.

“What time is it?” Brendon asked wheeling the suitcases out to the bus.

I slid my Sidekick up and checked the time. “10:17, you know you’ve got fans outside.” Brendon nodded and kept going.

“Where we goin’?” he asked Zack as I fell back to let them go first since the fans wouldn’t care about me.

“Just keep straight.” Zack instructed. As soon as he did, screams filled the silent night and Brendon put his head down since he couldn’t plug his ears. He took the bags on the bus and then went back out to sign autographs. I leaned against the bus and watched, shivering a little bit at how stupid I was to wear shorts. Brendon turned to look at me for a split second before doing a double take. He slipped off his jacket and put it on my shoulders. I slipped my arms in and smiled, kissing his cheek before he continued signing.

“Damn Denver, ya’ll are cold up here!” he laughed as the laughed with him. “Alright, we gotta go.” They all groaned and Brendon put his hands up like he was being arrested. “Sorry guys, we love you!” Brendon hopped on the bus and I got on after him, closing the door and laying on my bunk which was under Brendon’s.

Zack started the bus and drove out, getting us on the free way and hopefully close to the In and Out he was talking about. Brendon peeked down from his bunk with a smile on his face.

“You did goooooood out there.” he said with a smile. I playfully pushed his face and he laughed, sliding down and onto my bunk. Brendon sat in front of me and crossed his legs Indian style like I did. “I’m serious, though. You looked like you had a lot of fun, Lexy.” I nodded and wrapped my Steelers fleece throw around my shoulders a bit tighter. “You can keep the jacket till tomorrow.” I nodded sleepily and Brendon waved me over, spreading his legs. I turned around and got between his legs, resting my head on his stomach before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short but I'll update again. :D