Status: rewritten; new

To Write Love On Her Broken Heart

Chapter 4;

I woke up, looking up at Brendon, his arm wrapped around me. He was still asleep, and Ryan had soon fallen asleep as well, his little Ryhawk sticking straight up. I chuckled softly and laid my head on Brendon's tummy, feeling his grip tighten on me a bit. I could tell he was really deep into his dream, I just felt it. It was all fine, but he kept squeezing his eyes and turning, taking me with him. We both fell on the ground and he opened his eyes quickly. His forehead was glistening with sweat, and I used the sleeve of his jacket to wipe it ever so gently. I kissed his cheek and he sighed.

"Bren, are you alright? You must've had some intense shit in your dream." I asked as I saw a tear roll down his handsome face.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm fine. Are you alright?" he asked placing his hands on my cheeks, looking about my head to make sure I had nothing wrong with me. His fingers stopped on a little bruise placed on my neck and he looked into my eyes.

I sighed and moved his hands. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine. You thirsty? I'm thirsty." I stood up quickly, changing the subject.

"Lexy Ross, there's something your ass isn't telling me. Spill it." he said pulling me back down on the ground.

"You sure you don't want something? I picked up some Fanta before the show yesterday and I knew its your favorite so maybe you might want to ha-"

"Will you stop with the damn Fanta?! I want to know what the hell happened to your neck?" he replied, shaking my hands, then bringing him to his sweet lips. "Just tell me." I heard him mutter into my hands.

After sitting there, listening to his frantic mumbling, I finally spilled. "It was Dylan, my ex boyfriend. H-He got mad and punched me. I’m fine, honestly.”

"Lex, why didn't you tell me this?" Ryan said softly. I heard the hurt in his voice and saw the hurt in Brendon's eyes. Both of them were on the verge of crying.

"I-I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry." I looked up at Ryan who had slumped off to his bunk. He closed the curtain and I heard him cussing softly to himself.

Brendon stood up and put his foot on the ladder on his bunk. "Brendon, please no." He looked back at me and shook his head, climbing up on his bunk. He pulled the cover over him and went back to sleep. Jon was already asleep and Spencer was too. "Dammit."