Status: Currently working on it......

I'm at an All Time Low!

The Beginning

Oh! Class I believe we have a new student, the young women announces. I roll my bright blue eyes and stand up. The entire class starts to laugh, and the teacher turns dark red with embarrassment. I looked down to see my self entirely naked.
Beep! Beep! Beep! I jump up out of my new bed with sweat rolling down my well-sculpted face. I breathed a shaky breath and told myself that it was just a dream. I hear my doorknob turn and my door open. My mother steps into my line of view and tells me that I need to get ready for my first day of school. In my moms brown eyes I see that she is sorry for making me leave my friends and my now ex boyfriend. So I start to find something to wear with out causing a problem.
I think I will go with the mini skirt, black dress shirt, panty hoes, and my high heel that I will stuff in my backpack. Now for my cover cloths long sleeve shirt, long blue jeans, and my converse. I grab my make-up and put it in my backpack. After heading downstairs I grab the blueberry pop-tarts say bye to mom and that pompous ass of a stepfather, I walk out the door.
You’re probably wondering why I have to cover up and why I called my stepdad a pompous ass. Well it started about three months after my dad left us. He walked into the Restaurant Minels where my mom and me were waiting for our food during my 1-hour break. We were laughing at a joke my mom had just told me. I remember the calm soothing feeling the color the room sent out. The smell of all the food and desserts made my stomach growl.
He was seated a couple tables to my left, my mom’s right. I remember how the waitress came over with the margaritas and said the man a couple table over bought them for us. My mom looked over and smiled at him but all I could think was, “Do I look like I am 21! How dare you I’m with my mother”. My mom being nice invited him over to eat with us.
Things just went down heel after that. The whole time he was there at our table my mom ignored me. They just talked and talked even when the food came. After I finished eating it was time for me to start working so I said good-bye to both of them. I took my plate and cup and took them into the back for Benny to wash. “Hey Isabella,” Benny says. “Hey Benny, I have to get back to work out there, k,” “ok.”
♠ ♠ ♠
If you are interested in hearing the story comment, and subscribe.