Status: Currently working on it......

I'm at an All Time Low!

1st Day

I walk you to the school looking bad ass if I might say so myself. Once I open the door to the office I see this unfortunate guy being yelled at by whom I assume is the principle. I walk up to the receptionist and tell her I am the new girl. She kooks at me like I am stupid and then slowly says " Ok, what is your name". What does she think I am stupid or something? I roll my eyes and say "Isabella Nichole Lovella, Now can I please have my schedule so I can get to class?"
Once she gets me my schedule I am on my way. I wonder what class do I have? Math with Mr. Marksmith greet I have to sit through a boring math class first thing in the morning. Looking around I can see that this is a stuck up prep school. Why the hell would mom enroll me in a school like this. I bet it was the assholes doing. I knock on the door to my math class to be let in by this hot guy. I look around the class for the teacher. When I realize the guy who opened the door was the hot teacher. I quickly introduce myself and hurry and take a seat. Trying to ignore all of the stairs that are undoubtedly targeted on my back.
I realize the guy next to me is pretty hot. He passes me this note saying meet me by the tree out side after class. I guess he saw that I had a free period after this class. I write on the note in big letters SURE WHY NOT! The bell rings making me smirk. I head out side by the big tree behind the shed. All of the sudden I am turned around and pushed up against the building, a mouth hungrily covering mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't Forget to Recommend, subscribe, and comment. More to come later!