Sequel: Take Me There

My Sanity in This Insane World

Un

"Noxy," he whispered, as I ran my fingers through his hair, sucking on his bottom lip. His breaths were hard, rhythmic.

I traced my fingers down his sides, meeting comfortably with the hem of his shirt. My fingers gripped around it, before I lifted it firmly over his head, as he went for my shirt, ripping it off within seconds.

"Lennox," he whispered again, as I crashed my lips on his again, this time my hands meeting his smooth body. It was perfect, in every way, shape, and form imaginable. Practically like a God's.

His hands flew down to my belt, unbuckling it. Our lips moved in a synced movement, going with each other.


"Lennox! Wake your fat ass up!"

I snapped my eyes open, my breaths hard, as I looked at him. He was laying by my side, his head propped up by his hand.

"What were you dreaming about, Noxy?" Oliver asked, a small smile adoring his lips.

"None of your business," I mumbled, rolling the other way from him, trying to go back to bed.

"Lennox Jade! I woke you up for a reason, now wake it up," he said, as he smacked my butt. I looked over my shoulder, glaring at him. "Let's go get breakfast." I sighed, putting my palms to my eyes and rubbing them.

"Fine," I mumbled.

I got up, tugging my shirt and shorts down. Walking over to my closet, I pulled out the outfit of the day, before making the quick walk to the shower.

It was just a dream, I told myself, as I let the warm water caress my naked body. As much as I wanted that repetitive dream to become a reality, I knew it wouldn't. But that stupid part in my brain always said that maybe, one day, it would become a reality.

Oh, how much I wanted that to be true.

I got out, quickly dressing, before the boy would bust a nut, because he wanted in the shower so much. I let him in, and before I could give him the privacy to let him take off his clothes so I could come back in to do my hair and makeup, he had already ripped off his shirt and pajama bottoms, his thumb beginning to hook into his boxers.

"Oliver!" I squealed, covering my eyes, and turning my head away.

"Oh, Nox, don't even try to pull anything like you haven't seen a guy's dick before. Man up, and deal." I rolled my eyes, hearing the shower curtain open and shut before I partly lifted my hand up, seeing if the nude boy had actually gotten in the shower. He did.

"I'm not saying anything about not seeing a boy's naked body. I'm saying I shouldn't be seeing your body." He peaked his head out, glaring at me.

"You saying my body isn't good enough, Lennox?" I smiled at him.

"Pretty much, pretty boy."

He growled at me, before flinging some of the warm water at me. I squealed, trying to shield myself. He laughed at me, closing the curtain again, as I rolled my eyes, getting out my hair supplies.

I blow dried my hair, deciding to just throw it up in a bun. It was just Oliver, anyway. I didn't need to be a beauty queen for him.

I finished my eye make up when Oliver said he was coming out. I walked out, not wanting to see his body.

Which was a total lie.

I've seen his body before one time when we went swimming. And man, was it nice. I just wanted it to stay that way though, not see the... Entire package.

A few minutes later, Oliver had on his Drop Dead shirt, and a towel draped over his head.

"Go do your hair, and let's go fool. I'm starving!" He groaned, but, none the less, listened to me, and walked back into the bathroom, starting to do it.

I met Oliver through my brother. They had a few classes together when they were in secondary. I saw them talking to each other, and I knew that I wanted to know this kid, see him, hear him, smell him. And now he pretty much crashes next to me on my bed every night.

I love it, quite frankly.

I love that my bed smells like him. How he has his stuff here, and his own key. He just made it so at home.

"Ready?" he asked, his hair flat on his head, and he smelled like my soap.

I nodded, grabbing my keys and wallet, as he opened my door, holding it open to me. I placed my sunglasses on, walking out to the bright Sheffield air.

We walked down the walk, my keys clanging as they hung from one of my belt loops. He smiled down at me, before he slipped his hand into mine, gently swinging it. The butterflies erupted. I looked out to the passing cars, before Oliver pulled me into a little diner. We got seated, and began looking through the menu.

"I know what I'm getting."

"Waffles?" I asked, placing my menu on top of his, before I started to play with the heart ring he had given me many years ago. It was simple. Gold, that in the middle, parted and came together again to make a heart. I loved it, and I never really took it off.

He slitted his eyes at me. "How did you know?"

"It's about the only thing you'll eat," I said with a laugh, as I fixed a part of his bangs.

"Ah, shut it."

"This is the price you pay for become a veggie. Meanwhile, I'll be eating my delicious bacon, sausage, eggs, and - "

"Nox, shut up!" he laughed, shaking his head.

"Oh please, you like me talking."

"Nah. I love it," he said with a small smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hi there.
New story for the time being. I'm actually really liking this, so show me some love and tell me what you think