Sequel: Take Me There

My Sanity in This Insane World

Onze

I flung my hand around, trying to clear the air from the boys' smoke on this tiny tour bus. The coughing fits never seemed to stop. A rule at my house was that there was no smoking inside. While I smoked a bit, I never got used to it. I guess that's why I never really got hooked on it.

Logging out and shutting my laptop, I got up from my comfortable spot on the couch, leaving my blanket, TV, and tea to go to the bathroom. It was a tiny window, but it was big enough to stick my nose out to get some fresh air. My toes gripped the sides of the toilet, making sure my clumsy self not to fall off the damn thing.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Oliver asked, his hands gripping my sides, looking up at me. A cigarette hung from his lip, the very smell of nicotine wanting to make me hurl all over Oliver's face that very moment.

"Trying to get away from the smoke," I said, slumping down, and holding my head in my hands.

Oliver picked up that I was getting sick, and put it out. He squatted next to me, rubbing my back. Placing his forehead on my arm, he asked me, "What do you need?"

I laughed at him, playing with his hair. "For you guys to stop smoking." He looked up at me, frowning.

"That's not very fun."

"Life's not fun."

"You're not fun."

I laughed which earned a smile from Oliver. His toothy grin made my heartache, and something happened now when he smiled at me in my stomach. It was like that feeling that you were little, and just starting off in school. Birds flying in my stomach, as my mom would say. She said she got them when she cuddled next to my dad. And now it was like that all the time with Oliver.

When he would give me a simple kiss on the forehead, bam! They erupted. When we would hold hands while walking, there they were. Even when we would sit next to each other, they would be there. It was a whole new feeling I've never felt with anyone, and it was scary. However, while being scared, Oliver made me feel safe.

It was like I was in a whole new world.

One with Mario and Peach. Zelda and Link. Noah and Allie. I think I was in the world of love. And it was a crazy world indeed.

I laughed at Oliver, pulling him closer to me. "I'm the biggest ball of fun you'll ever meet."

"The biggest ball, aye?"

"Yeah," I said softly, looking into his eyes.

"Then, I think next stop, you and me should go out together... Alone." I furrowed my brow. He never felt the need to tell me alone. "Like... Like a... Like a date." I smiled at him.

"I think I'd really like that, Oliver."

And if I wasn't mistaken, I think Oliver was in this world right alone with me.

&&

This brought a whole new level to Oliver's and my relationship. What that fuck was I supposed to do? I mean, I had to look at Oliver as the boyfriend type. I had to finally actually try to look nice for him, and that I couldn't just throw on a pair of jeans and go with him somewhere.

I thought long and hard about what to wear, how to wear, what my make-up was going to be like, how I was going to act, what Oliver possibly had planed for us.

I decided I had no fucking idea what shit this boy was going to get us into. So I made a deal that I was going to play Casual Carly for a day, and just stick with my nice pea coat, and a pair of boat shoes.

We stopped off for a night somewhere in the dead of life. It was tiny, but Oliver looked like a kid in a candy store.

"I was hopping we were going to stop here tonight," he told me, as we walked somewhere far from the bus. "Mum and Dad used to take Tom and me here on some weekends. Little beach we used to go to. We called it our secret getaway." I smiled at him, as he looked down at me, his nose turning a bit red.

"It sounds like fun!"

"Oh, it will be," he said with a wink.

He pulled with this way and that, pushing bushes, and snapping twigs on the Earth's floor. It was calming, with the sun merely setting, and a pink hue coming through the trees, just before Oliver did one last tug, and I emerged onto a beautiful little beach.

"This is it," he told me, shaking my hand. "Are you ready for the fun?"

I looked at him. "Fun?"

He smirked at me, before I knew what was happening, I was up and over his shoulder, with him running in the wind with me. I giggled, pounding on his back, telling him to put me the fuck down before I piss myself.

After awhile of us running around, he placed me down, before hovering over me, kissing the tip of my nose, and curling beside me.

After a few minutes of us watching the sunset, he laughed.

"What?" I asked, looking at him.

He smiled, looking up at me with his big brown eyes. "I never honestly thought I'd get to this point with you. Only in my dreams." He paused. "This isn't a dream, right?"

I laughed. "No, no it's not. At least I hope I never wake up. This dream, I like."

He smiled at me, as I cuddled into him, smiling, and looking back out at the orange and pink sky. "I'm glad I'm not the only one."

And that's when I knew that yeah. Oliver Scott Sykes and Lennox Jade Dray were in the crazy messed up world of love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to make this one just right, so sorry for the wait.
Tell me what you think? I'd love it!
Comment/Subscribe