Sequel: Take Me There

My Sanity in This Insane World

Quinze

Dearest Oliver,

There comes a time in everyone's life where they need to take a step back, and look and see who they're holding back. In this case, I believe I need to do this.

I've gotten a job somewhere else. And rather then have your life in two different places, I believe that I need to cut ties.

I fucking love you. I mean it. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I know it's right though, and that's why I'm doing it. I will never go a day without thinking about you, and how you are. What you're up to.

I don't want you thinking of me however. I feel that you need to go on without me in this great life of yours. Find a new woman. I better one. One that will treat you right. I love you, but as I have said, I'm a stable girl, and this is what I need to do.

You mean more than the world to me. I love you so much.


I felt the tears pool around me, as I sniffed every so often, going on writing.

The house is paid until the end of the month, don't worry about anything like that.

Tell everyone I'm a horrible person, and that they were all right; I didn't deserve you. I'm a shitting person, and deserve to be in a ditch on the side of the road. I'll get what I deserve to me sometime soon.

Just know, I love you. I always have, and I forever will.

Thanks for being my sanity. I mean it.

With love,

Your Noxy


I placed the letter in the envelope, licked it shut, put my key on top of it, and put it on the table.

And I left my entire world at that very second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I just say, thanks for sticking with me? You all are an amazing group, and so thoughtful, and, well, amazing! Thanks for taking the time to read this, and some of you even telling me what you think.
Not going to lie, I'm going to miss writing about Nox and Oliver. I'm not too much into writing sequels, because I feel you all should get to decide what happens with the two of them. But if you give me enough feedback. Dramatic people that tell me they'll die without the rest of this would probably make me try for it. ;)
Anyway, thanks again. :) Comment one last time?
With so much love for you all,
Sara bear