Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Don't treat me like a fool

It was the night of the show in our second city, after earlier, I haven’t spoken any words to John, yet again, I haven’t spoken anything to any of TDF boys. David was the last one I spoke to. I was on the merch table when some of The Maine’s fans, mostly girls, gave me their death scene.

TDF performed their encore and I was just sitting, texting my mom, telling her I’ve been having a good time. Well, obviously I wasn’t. I’ve got these mixed up feelings of what happened, and I have my time of silence, when the crowd was just being, noisy.

The Maine, Boys Like Girls, and Stereo Skyline were just off the stage, and they went to hang with their fans.

It was after show, we were in the hotel around midnight, and TDF boys got exhausted, they were thrilled to know they could spend the night in the hotel, meanwhile I’ve got a text from Kennedy, inviting me to a party.

I couldn’t sleep, and I kind of missing John, so I dressed up and went to the club downstairs. The first person I went to was Kennedy, because he really knew I wasn’t the kind of girl who would have gone to a party as those, unless it’s necessary for me.

“So, you look splendid, cousin.” Kennedy grinned as I just smiled.
“Have you seen John?” I asked as Kennedy just scratch the back of his head.
“Jo, are you serious about dating him?” Kennedy pulled me to the less crowd spot. “Has he even told you he wanted to be your boyfriend?”
“Ken.. I'm not your 6 years old cousin. I'm 19, remember?” I giggled as I gave him a peck.

I was looking around for John and I met Bryan of Boys Like Girls with some of his mates. They kind of trying to stopped me walking any further than I already went. I really was curious about what was there and I realized, I should just listened to them when I saw John on the corner of the room, making out with a girl.

“Josie, maybe he’s drunk.” Bryan said trying to calm me down. “Let me just walk you to Kennedy.”
“I shouldn’t even come here, should I?” I put on a bitter smile.

The girl was cute, even way cuter than me. I wasn’t so sure if it was just one of his one night stand or what, but hell, they had chemistry. I felt my phone vibrated, and I looked up to it, it was Cameron trying to reach me.

I could just answered him, but I would be cracking hard in front of him. I turn my back on John and the Boys like girls boys, secretly wishing I was alone in my room so I could just scream it off out of my lung. I needed a time when Pat walked by me.

“I can give you a company if you’d like” Pat offered.
“No, I’d rather be alone, now.” I said as I held my cracking voice.
“Kennedy would have killed me if you resist. He wanted to talk to you so bad, but we kind of forbid him to..”
“He’ll fight it off against John, wont he?”
“you know him better. So, you can trust me to be your diary for the night.” Pat smiled as I went along with him.

I really was curious about the girl John was making out with, and so I asked Pat if by accident he knew who she was. Surprisingly, the whole band knew.

“Her name is Maggie and she was John’s girl friend back in high school. She’s here for college so they broke it up. Ever since, John couldn’t be seriously attached to one girl.” Pat explained about Maggie.
“He never really cared about me, didn’t he?” I said as I dropped a tear off my eyes.
“Care? Trust me he does. He just hadn’t moved on from her, just yet.”
“Should I hang on to him? I thought I was going on a date with him in the past few days..” I said as I cried hard.

Pat sat in silence and everything was quiet until a door cracked opened and I saw John standing there. Sober.

“I was a sweet heart to you, but I realized you didn’t love me. I really thought I could move on, but I couldn’t. I am so sorry we had to end up this way, but that night, when we were talking about future, I wasn’t really there you know.” John stood in the door.
“You meant, you were drunk?” I asked as he nodded. “And back downstairs, you were sober?” I added as he gave me another nod.
“I am so sorry, Jo. Kennedy’s hating me already, but I cant lie to my heart, Maggie is all I dreamed of.” John said, walking to my direction and held my hand.
“I appreciate your honesty. And I can only wish you a happy relationship.” I stood up from where I sat and gave John a peck. “Thanks for being honest.” Added me as I left.

I decided to walked back to my room and realized the boys didn’t even try sleeping until I got back. Because when I entered the room the only one who’s there was Cameron, while the others were trying to find me. He was then the first one whose shoulder I use to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy? I'm so sorry if you do think so, but oh well.. enjoy!