Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

On my own

Eric’s POV

The past few days had been so rough for Josie and either the band. With Josie having so much haters, she wasn’t safe to be our merch table. Luckily, Vany was willing to replace her by the time she tried to clean her name.

We were in New York that night, sadly Josie had to wait up in the hotel to avoid the crowd went nuts over her. Even though I broke her heart by insisting her to, I had to do it, or else I might have had to witness the girl who was really close to me got maybe a broken bone, and I couldn’t do any.

Vany and David were okay, David was also okay with Garrett, it seemed like they have forgotten about the past that came before them. TDF boys were just hanging around with some fans and Vany when this girl came up to me and asked for a picture.

“Hi Eric! May I please take a picture with you?” She asked me, nervously. I could see her shaking so bad when I decided to take the picture by my hand.

It was then until Cameron came to us and grabbed her camera and asked us to just pose. Cameron took the picture of this girl and I as she began to tear up. Her eyes were teary and she was just blushing around Cameron.

“Want to take another picture? I'm available right now!” Cameron offered as he smiled and gave the girl a hug. “Eric, would you mind?” Added him as he handed the camera to me.
“T… Thank you, sir.” She said as I just smiled and Cameron pulled her into a really huge warm hug.
“Sir? Who does that refer to? It better doesn’t refer to me!” Cameron glanced as the girl looked down and I heard a pretty familiar voice.

The girl was walking with David when she came to me and asked for her cousin. Another truth revealed, Rya was the cousin of the girl who was shaking quiet hard when I gave her a hug.

Nurin!” Rya shouted as she ran toward the girl who was still in Cameron’s arms. “You freak the hell out of me!” Added her as this Nurin girl hug her and began to cry.
“Why is she crying? Did I do something wrong? Nurin, what did I do that make you cry?” Cameron said with the most concern looks on her face, ever.

Rya tried to calm her down as Vany walked to us and said she wanted to go to Garrett and soon, Wes joined us. We were still inside the venue, waiting for David and Rya finished their talks before going back to the van.

“How long would you have to drive home?” David asked Rya.
“Around 3 hours.” Rya answered, easily.
“That will take too long. It’s already 11.30 pm, and you will be attending our next show, why don’t you just come along with us, instead?” David offered as Nurin and Rya laughed. But by the look of his face, we knew he was serious.

Cameron, Wes, and I were glancing at each other, couldn’t believe on what we heard. As much as Rya and Nurin resist, David wouldn’t stop trying, until we were shoo-ed off by the guard, and it was when Rya and Nurin agreed on David’s offer.

When we reach our van, Josie was the only thing I thought of. It was actually Brian’s shift, but from the look of his face, seemed like he couldn’t drive fast enough to get us to the hotel within the short time. So I took the steer and drove back to the hotel only in 15 minutes.

I was in front of Josie’s room when I heard her crying.

Josie’s POV

It was midnight, but the boys from TDF hasn’t came back yet. As much as I wanted to call them, I was afraid. I’ve been avoiding my phone all day long. I could only sob under my blanket and hold on to the necklace Eric gave me.

I was all alone that time, Vany wanted to accompanied me but then I saw Garrett’s disappointed expression and I realized I’ve been enough of a jerk. I was guilty and let Vany came along with them.

Crying too bad apparently didn’t make me feel any better, I was hard to breathe, and look awful. By then the door was slightly opened. I could hear a little steps and Eric then showed up in front of me, turning on the light and gave me a hug.

The first thing I did was bumping onto him and started to cry again, until I knew I’ve lost control of my very own breath. Eric just sat there in silence, rubbing off my back and gave the boys a sign to came into the room and gave me some drink.

By then, David ran out side the room and brought in Rya and this girl who I never met before. She looks really nice, and once she saw me, she was kind of shock.

“Josie, are you okay?” Rya asked as I couldn’t say a thing.
“You know what happened, right? It wasn’t Josie’s fault.” David said as Rya sat closer to me and hug me. “We all trust you, Jo.” Added her.

The other girl was still starring at me in her confused look as she pointed out her hand and offered me a hand to shook.

“I’m Nurin.. I am Rya’s cousin.” Nurin smiled as I shook her hand.
“Josie..” I said shortly, as Wes brought me the drink.

The room was full and I feel loved, when Cameron told me to get some sleep, Eric tuck me into bed, and I just held his hand tightly so then he wont leave. Eric put his shoulders on mine, wrapping his arms around my body, cuddling me into him.

I felt warm, as he began to tell me stories. I felt like a kid again. He didn’t let go off me, not even once. He kept me tight on his side and decided to tell the other to get their own rest, Rya and Nurin were then decided to share the room with me.

“Is it okay if I leave now?” Eric whispered to my ear as I shook my head.
“I need you to make me feel safe. I am terribly scared, right now, Eric.” I begged as I cried on his chest and he began to rub my back and Eric snuggled up into the blanket, and we stayed on the position all night.

The fact that he still held me tight, even when I look terribly bad comforted me a lot. If time was meant to be forever, that night should last forever.