Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Mr. Right

Kennedy’s POV

“Dude! Maggie just texted me, she said she missed me!” John yelled on the hotel after the New York show.

At the very moment I was glad he got his high school babe, but I knew, in the other side of the hotel, my little girl was also crying because of his stupid mistake. She was labeled a band slut because of sleeping with me, going out with John, wearing a guy’s shirt who love her more than anyone else. I feel like a total jerk.

I went out of the room on my own, peeking at Josie’s room and found Eric was cuddling her into his side under one blanket. From the little light that shone through the lamp desk, it seemed to me like they went to sleep with another two person, whoever that may be, I just hope Josie was fine.

I was just in front of her room when somebody tapped on my shoulder and surprised me. it was Wes who did. He told me to stay cool about things, and I knew I could trust him. From the look of his face and the tone of his voice, he seemed to be so sure that Eric was just honest.

“Here’s the deal, Wes. After this tour, I wont be around too much to keep her safe and out of tears, it is your job to make sure she’s fine, will you do it for me?” I asked as we went away from the front door as Wes nodded.
“You don’t have to ask, Ken. We will protect her with anything we have.”
“We?” I asked in confused.
“TDF boys and I will never let anyone hurt her. We all love her, Ken. We really do.” Wes said as he went off to his room.

I was walking my way back to my room when met John on the way there. He looked guilty and terribly sorry for what had happened. He promised me he would clear Josie’s name in front of the fans. He just would.

“Kennedy, I really need to make it up to you, now!” John said as he grabbed my hand and walked to Josie’s room.

John knocked on the door and we’ve had Eric opened the door. Eric looked pretty pissed when he saw John standing in front of him, quickly he closed the door and push him back against the wall. His fist was on John’s chest and he held John’s arm.

“Dude, I know you’ve had feeling to Josie since the day we came to Virginia. But I really liked her back then, it was until I met Maggie on the tour. I seriously owe Josie an apology, and I will clear her name, you can punch me all you want, dude.” John said being gentle as Eric let go off him and got away.
“Just stay away from her, or I swear I’ll kill you if she drops another tear because of you!” Eric said being gentle.

I separated them both and they finally agreed on truce. Eric went back to the bed and snuggled up back to Josie, and yes, I like that kid a lot. He seemed like a nice guy.

Josie’s POV

Last night was terrible, I couldn’t stop crying and made myself look like a fool for making Eric telling me bed time stories. It was early and I was still on Eric’s chest, just as much as I enjoyed it, we all had to wake up and get ready to hit the road again.

The girls next to me were sleeping like a baby, it was until Cameron came into the room and jerk around with Rya’s cousin, Nurin.

Nurin was still sleepy but Cameron got her good, while Rya was just smiling when David came into the room with some of meals for them both to consume. Eric then woke up and practically hug me tight. It was so tight until my nose was pressed against his hairy chest.

He gave me a good morning kiss and went to the bathroom, leaving me with the boys as Wes came in and asked me how I was doing, lucky to me I was good, and it was all fine until John came in and I was just too scared to face him.

John didn’t say anything at first, but then, Kennedy walked in and asked me to come along with them. I was pretty surprised to hear John’s apology and was only smiling.

“I am glad to hear that from you, I just wish people can stare at me like I was me again.” I said as I released a heavy breath.
“They will, tonight at the show. People would come to you and beg for mercy. Thanks for forgiving me and make it easy for me to carry on with Maggie, Jo. I mean what I said.” John said giving me the old warm hug as Eric walked in between us.
“Let’s get something to eat now, Jo. You’re not yet safe until tonight, so I’ll need to you stick on my butt like a glue.” Eric said, sounded a little sarcasm but also caring at the same time.