Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

I don't care if you're contagious

Josie’s POV

I heard the crowd cheer my name and I also hear Eric mentioned me, bringing up the “love” talks. I was standing at the Merch table when Vany came to me and pulled my hand, leading me to the stage.

I could saw Eric standing in the middle of the stage, smiling to my direction. For a moment I lost in his smile, I was only standing in amazement, instead of getting my butt on the stage, it was until John called my name and told me to make it quick because The Maine had a show to do.

Eric then pulled me to the stage, all the crowd cheered for me, and Eric began to kneel down, confessing to me how he just want to be a guardian for me. I found it really cute that he actually said it in front of bunch of people.

“Well, if you’re not gonna answer it, we have a show to play.” John cut in as the crowd laughed. “But you’re gonna leave lots of questions on their minds.” John added as Eric laughed, wonderfully.

I knew what I had to say, but instead of saying what I had on my mind, I decided to knelt down, getting my head right in front of his, and start whispering that I would like to be someone he guard.

Eric jumped on excitement the moment I said it, he then say what I said through the microphone and we left The Maine played their set.

Nothing much happened on the show night, because all I could remember was after the show, I felt a little off and I then realized I had a fever.

“You look pale, Jo.” Cameron said as he drove the van back to the hotel.
“I’m fine. Just a little too tired, but I shall be fine after some real rest.” I said as I began to close my eyes.
“Problem is, we need to leave immediately because we got to do an acoustic set with a radio tomorrow morning.” Brian said as I felt my head turning around so I just stay in silent.

Eric was right beside me when he realized I was shaking, hard. I knew we reached the hotel but I could still feel the van was not even off. Also I felt his warmth all the time until I could heard Cameron’s voice yawning.

I couldn’t remember much thing, because all I know was it was getting real cold and I was shaking real hard. I couldn’t feel my feet anymore since it gets way too windy, but the next thing I know, I was in Eric’s cuddle and his feet were on mine all the time that he kept me warm that night.

Eric’s POV

I could see her arms were shaking, her feet were cold, and her face was as white as a paper. She looks totally pale, but we couldn’t make a stop in order to make it to our acoustic set on the radio. I could only had her on my arms before we made it to our next city, but Wes was willing to help us when we do the set, he will be the one getting Josie to the hospital.

“Is she okay?” Cameron asked from the driver seat as I shook my head.
“She gets hotter. Can you make it faster, Cam? How far are we from the town?” I asked as I realized it was already dawn.
“We’re only an hour away, Eric. You can chill.” I heard David’s voice out of nowhere.

The road for me was too long, I couldn’t say how long it was for Josie, all I knew was she suffered.

“Thanks for keeping me warm all night.” I heard her whispering through my ear.
“Get more rest, we’re almost there…” I said as I gave her a kiss on the head.

She then fell asleep on my chest again, and I could feel every breath she let out, or every breath she took in. But even in that condition, I still find her amazingly cute. All the-spoiled little girl-attitude makes me want to hold her even tighter.

“She’s cute, isn’t she?” Wes asked as I just took a very long look at her and nodded. “Kennedy and I have always agreed that she looks even cuter when she’s sick. That’s probably the only time we see her stay still.” Added him as I just giggled.

But what Wes said was right, he really did had a point there. On the way to our next town, I couldn’t do anything but admiring her little attitude which I knew she would never let out when she’s healthy. But then again, Josie was the one fixing my broken heart, so I basically would love her in any kind of condition.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of suck, i know. But oh well..