Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Live like we're dying

It’s been a week since my terrible break down on the tour and I was still riding with the boys on the van for another nights. The tour only left us one and a half week of the road trip, before I go back to my normal life as a girl who needs to catch up her score.

It was midnight after the show where I sat on the pool side of our hotel, alone, watching all the stars in the sky, blinking one to another, holding my own cup of coffee and feel the wind through every piece of my hair.

“Remember when we looked up to the sky one night?” John said, interrupting my-me-time as he sat down.
“It was just the second day of this tour, wasn’t it?” I giggled to all the first weeks’ memories of the tour.

Both John and I just sat there in silence, looking up to the sky and we let our mind traveled somewhere far but not too far from the reality.

“After this tour, what are you going to do?” John said, breaking all the peaceful silence we had earlier.
“Focusing on college? I don’t know. I just wish tour lasts forever, well….” I stopped for a while as I sip my coffee.
“It’s 12:45 am and you’re sipping coffee… are you insomniac, or something?” John cut my words as we laughed and he just glanced. “What was it you wanted to say?”
“What about you? What do you want to do?”

John was quiet for a moment there, he took out his cell phone and thought for a while. Thinking, I suppose.

“You see this little jack-ass right here?” John said, showing me a picture of Jamie riding a bike. “I’m going to spend the time I have with him. I owe him.” He added as I smiled.
“Jamie’s lucky that John is his father.” I smirked as John messed my hair and stood up.
“Don’t stay out too late, there may be a shtriga watching you…” John joked around as I laughed.
“Shtriga don’t fed on Teenagers, John. They fed on babies.” I answered as John kept his mouth shut and went on his own.

I walked back to my room where I found my friends were already falling asleep on each other, Wes was on Eric’s side while Cameron and David tried to hustle their sleep and Brian was peacefully sleeping on the edge of the bed.

I wish I could fell asleep on the bed they were sleeping but the fact they were too messy and their sleep position takes too much place, I was sleeping on the couch that night. And I had to woken up by the sound of Brian’s alarm that rung continuously for 30 minutes nonstop, and I still wonder how tired the band was to didn’t even hear it.

Waking up the next morning at 6:30 and couldn’t find anyone in the room who was also rising and shining. The kid inside of me got out when I heard Wes snoring so loud and no one there was up. I took my phone and a glass of water, taping the snore of Wes Dimond and splash some water right on the face before yelling “Good Morning!”

They hated me for splashing water onto their faces, they really did. But I was hungry so I was practically angrier than them. Girl wins in any kind of situation. But I set things right anyway, I ordered their breakfast and it was ready for a take away, that way we wont be late for anything.

“What time did you go to bed last night?” David asked me with this sleepy face he had.
“1 am? How the fuck am I supposed to know?” I laughed a little as David put his head back on the pillow and that was when the pillows war began.

I took Cameron’s pillow and smash it to David’s head, bringing the first days I met the boys, we had a pillow fight that caused me a bruise on the arm, but then again, it was just priceless.

“Okay guys, we are late! We suppose to leave in 7! And it’s 7:40 now!” Brian looked panic and everything.
“That is why you need girl in your tour. I’ve ordered everything to be taken away. So we can hit the shower properly this time. But, I am still taking a bath in Kennedy’s room!”

I got off the bed and ran my way to Kennedy’s room next door and was stopped by Eric on the door.

“We may need you in every tour of ours. We need crew and it’s perfect to have you around here.” Eric whispered onto my ear as I realized there were 4 couples of eyes watching us.
“Stay with us on the tour. We need you.” Wes added, followed by the other as I smiled.
“I still have to go to bath.” I said, pulling myself away from Eric as I opened the door and knock on Kennedy’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, a Shtriga is just some additional in the fic, it wont go supernatural or anything. Enjoy!