Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Call Me When You're Sober

Everyone was on their hang over and we were on our way back to Northern Virginia. It was just the 5 of us, minus Brian. Brian had to go back to New York because of the label’s request. Cameron finally got high last night, while David and Wes were more like wasted. I was driving the van, because Eric seemed so tired.

“You want to take a little nap?” Eric offered me.

I smiled toward his direction as I just put my hand on his, shook my head and motioning him to just grab some nap before somebody from the back seat throw up when they woke up.

As stubborn as I am, Eric insisted to keep me company until we reached home, safe and sound. The kilometers showed that we were only 10 km away from home. The second we hit Wes’ neighborhood, Eric looked very excited as the other three men one by one woke up.

Everyone groaned in their own massive headache attack meanwhile Eric and I started unpacking our belonging. Wes was making his way to his bedroom followed by David right on his butt while Cameron was standing still on the corner of the living room, holding a bottle of mineral water he took from Wes’ fridge, glancing at our direction.

Eric was too busy sorting stuff which was his and which was the other’s to notice the look of Cameron’s from across the room.

“You sober enough to help us?” I asked as Cameron walked over Eric and me.
“You know what?” Cameron raised his eyebrow as both Eric and I stopped sorting.
“What?” Eric said in curiosity.
“Seeing you both doing things together somehow makes me feel wrong.” Cameron sighed. “I’m all the girls want, but why do you have to be the one who has the girl of every guys’ dreams?” He added as he threw himself to the couch nearby.

I didn’t know whether to feel good or I should feel the opposite. I saw Cameron closed his eyes while Eric looked down to his toes before looking up straight to me.

“He’s in hang over.” Eric said in a really comforting tone as he pulled me into a cuddle.

I snuck my head into his chest, feeling the warmth of his breath on my head as I just hug him even tighter. I was just scared to lose him.

“You two should just get a room already!” Cameron said, interrupting that moment between Eric and me.
“Cameron Russell Leahy, I have something to tell you.” Eric said, putting on his mischievous face.
“I don’t want to hear any more of your crap!” Cameron groaned as he just put himself to sleep.

Eric didn’t leave it just right there, he didn’t let Cameron slept in peace. He walked over to Cameron and start flicking Cameron’s ear until he groaned in pissed and woke up.

“I think you should get a girl so you don’t have to feel this lonely anymore.” Eric said quickly as he walked back toward me, leaving Cameron in all of his confuse.
“That wasn’t very nice, Eric.” I said on Cameron’s defense.

Eric smiled at me as he took my hands and kissed it before he glance over to Cameron.

“He’s full of envious of our relationship, it is the time he experienced his own kind of love. He deserves a good girl.” Eric said as he started sorting again as I yawned.

**********
I went to bed right after I walked Eric to the door. I had that one of those heavenly-seven-hours-of-sleep. I walked downstairs to found three men sipping their own drinks. By the smell of the kitchen, Wes must’ve brewed some coffee while Cameron has this teabag on his cup.

“Did you stay sober?” Wes said as he walked toward me.
“Well, if I didn’t stay, we wouldn’t be home.” I smirked as I walked to the fridge and nothing was found in it. “Where are the foods?” I exclaimed in a little anger.

I looked over to the boys as David looked up to me with all the guilty face he made and pointing over his stomach, signaling he ate all the foods.

“But I swear to God, Cameron and Wes helped me finishing all of the supplies!” He said in a breath as Cameron smack his head. “Hey!” David claimed as Cameron grinned over to me.
“Let’s grab some dinner now. My treat.” Cameron said as he stood up and David put on the biggest grin on his face.

We went to Burger King nearby as I just ordered a BK double stacker and a can of coke, while Wes and David ordered double Whopper and two bottles of root beer, something about David that I love the most, he’s just going to copy everyone else around him.

“What are you ordering, sir?” The girl behind the cashier asked Cameron.
“I’ll just have a bottle of mineral water and a BK big fish, please?” Cameron answered as he paid for our dinner.

I texted Eric to joined us in BK and he showed up just about 10 minutes after I texted him, he said he was at the Starbucks nearby when I texted him. It was a little ironic how Eric never had a burger in his life while I was a huge fan of burgers. I just fed him a little piece of my Bacon and he admitted that it tastes good until he finally decided to order one.

We were talking for almost two hours when Cameron had to use the bathroom. We were just talking and laughing like mad when David texted his buddies from Aim for the Weekend and invite them. It was maybe 10 minutes until Cameron got out of the bathroom then stupidly hit a girl and spilled all of her drinks onto his own shirt.

“I think I knew that girl.” David murmured as he pointed out a girl.
“Isn’t that Rya’s cousin? Nurin, right?” I gasped as I walked over to them.

I was right, Nurin was the girl Cameron hit. I couldn’t believe Cameron was being so clumsy and stupid to just hit a girl and splash her lemon tea onto his own shirt and hers. What a fool!

“I’m really, really sorry I hit you! I didn’t mean to!” Cameron said with his guilty expression while Nurin rolled her eyes, still looking to the ground.
“Need a hand?” I said as Nurin looked up and jumped onto me.
“Josie! How are you? I heard things are going smooth for you and Eric.” She said in a happy tone, causing my front shirt got a little wet and sticky.
“So Josie’s got a hug and I don’t? What are you, Josie?” Cameron rolled his eyes as Nurin realized it was Cameron who hit her.

Nurin blushed like mad once she realized Cameron was the one apologizing to her, while Cameron on the other hand was so ready to flirts her all the way, until they came to a final decision.

“I’ll take you home and make sure you don’t get sick because I spill your whole drink. Dammit I felt like a jerk!” Cameron exclaimed as Nurin nodded, accepting his offer.

Cameron then walked Nurin to his car before looking back toward me and winked. Later then, Eric walked upon me, held my hand, and whisper behind my ear.

“He’s going to love it. Now let’s get back to the boys.” Eric smiled as we went back to the boys and the guys from AFTW joined us.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little suck-ish, right?
A note please :)