Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Love Like This

I felt a hand on my cheek, rubbing it slowly as I realized the hand that was on my cheek was Eric's. He whispered onto my ears, saying it was already 10 am.

"Wakie, wakie, princess!" David yelled right by my ear as I jumped in shock.
"Way to go, David. I'm up!" I scoffed as I woke up and walk my way to the bath room.

I put on some clothes on in my room as I realized my laptop was on a standby mode, while I was so sure I've turned it off. Just to made sure, I checked back on it, turned out, it was on a standby mode. It was on Word and the assignment I worked on was already typed on.

It is as I thought, my assignment was halfway done. I rushed downstairs in both excitement and pissed off. I was pretty relieved my assignment was only few pages away from finished, but I on the other side was just pissed because somebody worked on my assignment without my permission.

"Uh no, she found out!" David mumbled as he hid behind Cameron's back.
"Who did my assignment?!" I asked sarcastically.
"I did. I saw you a little frustrated about it while we were in the library, so I thought I could help you with a little something you've underlined.." Eric step forward as he apologized.

I may be pissed, but it was my birthday, I didn't want to bitch around and ruin the whole day, after all, he just wanted to show me that he cared, and he kind of helped me too.

They were all set as Eric smiled at me and Nurin pulled my hand, leading me toward Cameron's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got into the car.
"Skating!" The whole car answered in excitement.

As we reached the skating arena, we saw some children skating, laughing, and playing around. They enjoyed themselves as they all look so happy doing whatever they did, as we then saw some parents pick them up.

"They look happy.." I mumbled.
"Are you happy?" Cameron said as he slid to my side as he reached my hand.

I looked up at Cameron as I skate around the arena with Cameron, feeling the happiness filled my soul. Rya on the other hand was dancing on her skating shoes while David assisted her as the male dance. They looked so graceful on each other as Eric skate right down to me as he spun around me and we both giggle like kids.

We spent the whole afternoon goofing around the skate arena. The only thing that came towards our happiness was our hunger. David glanced at Wes for several times as he pouted to Daneel. We took off our skating shoes and made our way to the Wingers. Inside the car, it seemed to me like we could kill each other for food.

"Why aren't we there yet?!" David murmured.
"Second him! Cameron, drive faster, Lord!" Eric yelled as I smacked his head. "Watch it!" He added, almost yelling.
"You watch it!" I said in the same kind of tone.
"Stop fighting, dummies! We're here!" Wes tapped on Eric's shoulder and we all hopped off the car.

All the eight of us were so eager for foods, and ordered right away. The waitress served us good as one came up to us.

"All of you looked so cute with each other." She said, blushing. "I wish I had a boyfriend like one of yours.." Added her.
"No! We're not dating!" Both Rya and Daneel shouted.
"Oh, I am so sorry, that is my fault.." She apologized as she left us.
"We're not dating?" Wes pouted.

Daneel glanced at Wes while Nurin poked Rya as Cameron and Eric glanced at David.

"What?" David muttered.
"When are you asking her out?" I asked as David chocked while Rya blushed.
"You're ruining everything, Jo!" David pouted as he looked down.

Rya on the other side was just smiling as she lifted his chin up and looked deep onto his eyes.

"Anything you gotta tell me, Dave?" She asked, softly.
"Yes, I wanted to ask you out on a date, privately. But Josie here just had to spoiled everything!" He then again pouted as Rya blushed like mad. "Fuck, I just kind of informally told you I want to hook up with you!" He added as we all laughed.

Rya was still fainting, but she slowly moved closer to David, whispered something that obviously made David all hyper. He then held Rya's face closer to his and gently get her lip on his. All of us dropped our jaws as Rya realized what David had done and she pulled herself away from David. Her cheek was boiling, he took a glance to each one of us, almost crying out of embarrassment.

"With that kiss, we can tell people we're official." David winked.

Rya hug David tight as Cameron's phone then rang. Turned out it was a phone call from Brian, he informed the boys of TDF that they will be going out of town by the 12th for the next two weeks. Meaning they wouldn't be home for Christmas.

Cameron's facial expression changed by the blink of an eye, everyone's mood somehow turned down. People don't hear any laugh from our table like they did. But then, I've got a phone call from Vany, telling us she had something to tell.

"Vany and Garrett are visiting us tonight! And possibly the whole The Maine will be there too! So yeah, you know.." I said.
"P-A-R-T-Y!" Everyone cheered as we went back home, prepared us some little party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's for you :)