Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

The district sleeps alone tonight

The plans for Vany's and Garrett's wedding are all set, some of them are already on the progress. Vany's gown's design was halfway done, the only bad thing is we lost four guys. It really was a bummer when TDF had to leave for their little tour while I stayed back home to help the couple with their everything.

"I can't find the invitation designs I showed you yesterday!" Maggie grunted in frustration.
"Don't take it too hard, Meg. I'm sure we'll find it..." Vany said.

I wasn't in Virginia. I was back home in Arizona for two weeks so it would be easier for me to help them. I was staying in my parents' house, meaning, Kennedy was also there. The Maine boys decided to refuse a tour offer because they wanted to stay home with their family for Christmas. It was actually the second day of TDF's winter tour, and Eric hadn't call in for anything's sake.

We were up in Vany's and Garrett's crib with the girls, the boys from The Maine were out doing a little survey and I was a little busy looking for a possible place for the wedding ceremony that is due to be by the second week of January. From what they told me, they wanted to have a party that will bring everyone closer together.

Maggie was still grunting in her frustration over some missing files as Nurin came by and brought along the files Maggie was looking for. Everyone relieved and let out a sigh, but then again, Vany hit me up with a question about the place, and it actually caused me some heart attack because I hadn't found it yet.

"Uh, well.. I was thinking it would be nice if we go for a garden party" I said, trying to make some senses.
"That would be a problem...." Maggie mumbled. "Jamie's kind of allergic to several kinds of flower." She added.

I couldn't think of any more concepts as Vany sat next to me and told me that hiring an event organizer is actually okay. But I didn't want to just attend their wedding, I want to prepare it for them. I finally managed to convince Vany that I would find a spot for them within the week as the door cracked open and Garrett brought us some lunch, followed by Kennedy.

"You said you wanted some kind of private party, right? The one that will bring us closer?" Kennedy asked.
"Yup, we didn't plan on inviting so much guests, it would be some of our closest friends, family, and you know, some bands we've toured with." Garrett said, slurping his drink off the cup.
"Why don't we use Josie's parent's cottage? It's pretty big and will fit like 500 guests.. It has a backyard, it is nearby the lake, it's almost everything you wanted! Plus, you can save so much money from it. It ain't that far from here too.." Kennedy said as I realized that my parents do own a pretty huge cottage.
"Why didn't that come across my mind?" I said smacking my own head.

The snow in middle December is a little unpredictable, it was around 5 pm and we were still inside the room, talking about some little details. The room was full of laugh, but one thing that bothered my mind was one about Eric. How could he gone for two days without even giving me a piece of mind?

I decided to went home first and got home by dinner time, during the dinner, I asked my parents' permission about using their cottage for Vany's and Garrett's wedding. It was a surprise when they told me they could use it for free. I then immediately inform everyone that the place was set.

I walked my way to my room and looked at my cellphone, but no message was received. I threw my body back to bed, wishing my phone would ring and Eric or any of TDF boys would tell me about the tour. My curiosity got to its final point, and I decided to check on their twitters. shockingly, Wes, Cameron, and David were so update about everything, and each of them are uploading pictures, too bad Eric wasn't in any pictures they uploaded. Eric only updated a little.

I went on to AOL, skype, and facebook in case he decided to get on to the cyber, too bad he didn't either. I finally embraced myself to call him, no luck for me, it was a waiting tone, but got no answers. I tried to call the other boys, same thing happened to me. At first, I was thinking they may be playing a show, but just when I got to twitter, David tweeted that they were on their way for dinner.

My mind started to think bad things. At first I did worried about them getting into trouble, but seeing David tweets that, followed by Cameron and Wes, I was more like worry if Eric actually cheated on me.

I cried myself to sleep as I just wished everything I thought was wrong. I cuddle up to my blanket, holding the necklace Eric gave me once. I killed the lights and blast music out loud.

I woke up by the middle of the night to find a message, that I wish was from Eric or any of TDF boys, but it was just Kennedy asking me to open the door. I went back to bed as I tried to calm myself down. I checked on their tour schedule, wishing they would remember to actually call me and tell me that everything's fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a little suck-ish :/