Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

I wanna have your baby

The calendar on my desk showed the number 25, meaning it was Christmas morning. I’ve got some several texts from my friends, including them from Stereo Skyline, Boys Like Girls, and of course the members of The Maine.

Kennedy then ran through my room’s door and noticed how my facial expression was not even happy. The Christmas a year before was a total joy for me, I’ve got all kind of presents I wanted, but nothing could make it up to me this year.

“Is it still about Eric?” Kennedy asked as I just slightly nodded.

Kennedy then pulled me into a humongous warm hug as he looked up to the window and opened up the curtain for me. The light slid through my windows and got to my face. It was a beautiful morning, especially with all the birds chirping.

The smell of mom’s made cookie then reached my room and Kennedy knew I have always loved the smell of a baking cakes, or cookies. Everything sweet in particular. He grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs with all the Christmas spirit as my mom smiled to my behavior.

“I haven’t seen my girl smiled in the past week. It’s such a blessing to know she is smiling to her mother’s cookies.” My father said as he stroked my hair.

I put on my bitter smile to my dad as I just grabbed as many cookies and sip my own milk from my all time favorite mug. Kennedy then drag me to the presents under the christmas tree. Even though Kenny and I were no longer children, my parents wanted to treat us as children again once every year.

"Your present is in the blue box with the yellow ribbon!" My father said as I sat down on the floor and grabbed it then unwrapped it slowly.
"You don't seem excited at all.." Mom said as she sat down on the couch nearby me and slowly rub my head as I just turn to her lap and began crying.

It felt like the older days again when I actually sobbed on my mom's lap as Kennedy hugged me from the back, while Daddy just rub my hair, telling everything's fine.

"You may want to check on your present, little girl.." Dad said as I looked up to him.
"I do love presents, Dad.. It's just.." I sobbed.
"Josie, just listen to your dad and open the fucking present!" Kennedy threw his hand to the air.

Seeing what Kenny did, it obviously surprised me, because he's not that type of guy who would get easily angry. Not to me, at least. Seeing the shocking expression from my face, Kennedy then apologize as my parents laughed. I did what I was told, I unwrapped the blue box and found a letter on a piece of scarf.

"I know things have been shitty in the past week, hell, it has been fucked up! No, make it 'I am the one screwing up'. Josie, things have been horrible for me during the whole ride with the band. The boys won't talk to me because they all think I fucked up real hard. This letter won't be enough, but I miss you, Josie. I miss you way too bad. I gave this present to Nurin and Rya when they went to our little show in Utah. Oh well, those girls really do know how to sweeten things up. Josie, will you forgive me? I know it’s not that big, but I wish you love that tiny present. Merry Christmas, Josie.

– Eric.
Ps : David misses his mother, by the way.”

I excitedly pulled the scarf out of the box when something slid right to my lap. Eric put another present other than just a scarf, but also a necklace. A very unique one. I ran toward my room and grabbed my cell phone, quickly dialed his number as my heart beats faster than ever when the dial tone ended, replaced by a simple hello.

“I love your present.” I said shortly.
“Josie? Josie?” Eric exclaimed in surprise as then he shouted “Josie calls me!”
“Thanks for the necklace, Jones.” I said, trying not to cry.
“Am I forgiven?” He said in a breath.
“Yes of course, you dummy!”
“Josie, you listen to me, okay? I will be home tomorrow, it’s our last show tonight and I promise I will be at Arizona and the first person you’ll wake up to is me.” He said, sounded so serious.
“I’m still here and I cannot wait to hug you.”
“I’ll kiss you when I got there..” He said, sounding a little cracked up but very happy, as my mother walked inside my room and mouthed to go to the church.

All the way to the church and as we got there, I never did a second stopped smiling. As the whole religious activities were done, I passed by John as he pulled me into a friendly-slash-brotherly-hug. He walked me outside the church with Kenny as I said tadah to my parents.

“Aunt Josie!!” Jamie screamed as he ran toward me and I pulled him into my humongous hug. “Mommy said I get to spend today with you. Is it true?” He said as I lifted him up.

John or Maggie didn’t ask me to baby sit Jamie or anything, so I gave them a confuse look as they grinned.

“You’ll be babysitting Jamie with Vany. Actually, it was Vany’s request to baby sit him for a day. And Vany thought she might need some help, so… the only person who’s close to Jamie as Maggie is you.” John explained as I just smiled back at them, motioning I agree.
“Yes! Jamie will spend his day with Aunt Josie! And of course Aunt Vany!” I shouted as I gave the baby a peck. “How do you like that sound?”
“PLAYING!” He shouted in joy as John, Maggie, and Kenny gave me a ride to Vany’s and Garrett’s.

I spent the whole noon watching Vany and got to her place whenever she felt tired and everything. Garrett was out with John, Maggie, and Kenny to check on the gown’s and tuxedo, and also my parents’ mansion.

“Vany, have you taken your lunch?” I asked as I entered Vany’s room and she was half asleep. “You look tired, sweetie.” I added.
“I haven’t taken anything and yes, I am a little tired. I remember what Garrett told me about not getting too tired, that’s why I decided to take some sleep.”
“Oh well, I’ve prepared the lunch, and I’ll handle the baby. Jamie’s all good on my hand.”
“I now see why David misses you on their van.” Vany giggled as I just smiled.

I fed Jamie as someone rang the front door bell and turned out, Nurin was coming over. She brought some samples of the flower Vany asked, of course those flowers were safe for the baby Jamie.

“You’re so well-trained on babysitting!” Nurin complimented me.
“I do?” I asked as I continued feeding Jamie.
“Maybe I should hire you to babysit my baby..” Vany joked as I looked up at her excitedly.
“I would love to!” I grinned.
“Or you can get your own baby and take care of him. Or her.” Nurin spat as I chocked on my own spit.

They only laughed to how I was acting as Jamie asked for drink, and I started wondering of what my future may bring. I wished I could be a good mother for my children, and I wish that glasses man would be the father of my children’s.

“You know you’ll make it through, right?” Nurin said.
“Through what?” I asked in confusion.
“Everything that is happening. I saw how Eric was frustrated few days ago, so, I know how he’s holding. For a moment you wonder back then, I know you wanted him to be here, taking care of Jamie with you.”

I didn’t respond to Nurin’s words because she already read my mind. I could only smile and wish tomorrow morning, Eric fulfills his promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's closer to the final chapter, a couple more chapter before it finished, though.
Enjoy <3