Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Both sides of the story

Josie’s POV

“Did I just saw your friend glancing at me?” John said, holding my hand.
“Uhh, John...” I stuttered. “I don’t think this is a good time.” I said as let go off his hand and ran toward the boys.

I ran over the elevator and realized the just fasten their steps and closed the elevator door as soon as I was there. I took another elevator and I was definitely pissed off toward their childish behavior. As I got to the boys’ room, I saw everyone but Wes was getting to Eric’s room.

“Do you really like him?” Wes said, interrogating me.
“It happened too fast, Wes. I know I could resist him, but his lip was so soft. And I felt his warmth.” I said.
“The question is, do you really like him?” Wes said, starring deep onto my eyes and I couldn’t answer him.

Wes pulled me into his cuddle and I started to sob hard in his shoulder. As if I was confused with my own feeling and in the mean time, I also don’t want to be hurt. I knew Wes tried to protect me, but it was John. He knew me just as good as Kennedy does.

Eric’s POV

“Dude? Are you sure you’re okay?” Cameron said followed by the other three guys.
“Well, why should I be not?” I sarcastically said. “We’re on tour. I'm living the dream. I'm perfect.” I added as I turn around toward them.

Well, actually, I was kind of not okay with the fact that Josie kissed John, even though they looked seriously good together, I just don’t like to see them together. Well, I didn’t even know the reason why. I was being unreasonable at the moment that I don’t even feel like myself. I took a look at Cameron and the other guys, I realized Wes wasn’t with us.

“Where’s Wes?” I asked.
“Outside, Josie was coming and Wes talked to her.” David answered as he went out of the room.
“I know things had been rough for you, Eric. But you cant be like this, you cant fake your feeling.” Cameron said.
“What do I feel now, Cameron? I don’t even know what.” I sighed.
“You’re jealous. Josie kissed John, and you’ve been caring about this girl so much. You might not tell us, but it was obvious you like her.”
“I can’t even forget Bree.”
“You do. Whenever she’s around. You don’t even remember about Bree. You’ve moved on ever since that hug back in Wes’ place.” Cameron said as he took Brian off the room.

I couldn’t stop thinking about what Cameron was saying, maybe he was right, I was the one who should be giving Josie that first kiss of hers, not John. But I was already too late, he gave her that first kiss thing. I stayed in my room for some quiet 5 minutes, it was before I heard some noise outside.

Josie’s POV

“That’s okay, Jo. You have the rights to choose. Just know that he might treat you wrong.” Wes said rubbing back.
“He didn’t even tell me he wants to be my boyfriend.” I whispered.

I was hugging Wes when the whole The Maine was coming down to the floor of our rooms, then, John was there, seeing me crying and gently walked toward me, asking if I was okay. He pulled me into his cuddle for one more time and said it was okay if I wanted to cry on. But the warmth of his body was just different.

“I’m okay, John.” I said whispering.
“I don’t want to see you cry, I'm sorry if you didn’t want your first kiss turned out like that, but you need to know that I'm a big fan of yours, and Kennedy approves us.” John winked as Wes just walked away slowly.

Garrett was the last one to came, and he went along with Vany. TDF boys and The Maine boys were just hanging pretty tight until David saw Vany.

“Vany? What are you doing here?” David jolted up.
“David? What are you…?” Vany said looking guilty.
“Wait, you two know each other?” Garrett look pretty surprised.

Vany was silent but she didn’t dare to even take a single look on David’s or Garrett’s eyes. David stared at her in an awkward silence, and it was before Garrett realized Vany used to have an affair with David, and it was then I realize, Vany was the one who caused David a huge trauma upon relationship.

“He’s the schmuck you left me for, isn’t he?” Garrett asked Vany and she was there with all the silence.
“He’s the one you cant forget, isn’t he?” David asked Vany with the same interrogative tone.

Vany couldn’t answer both of the question that was until Garrett took an action of his own and punch David straight on the face. David isn’t that good of a fighter, but he sure was pissed off enough to got Garrett back.

The fight was pretty tight, Garrett almost got Vany hit with his own fist, lucky I got to pulled Vany away from those guys. I saw David got beaten up and so was Garrett. I didn’t know what was on my mind until I finally threw myself to the boys and ended up having a punch on my right jaw. It was hurt, but they stopped.

David was the one who punch me, and when it happened, Eric went out of his room and ran toward me. he took off my hand and practically examine my jaw, he said that I might just had a worse injured if they didn’t took further action.

“Baby, are you okay?” John cut in between me and Eric, giving the two guys a death glance.
“David, you’re coming with me. now.” Eric said firmly as they went away.
“I’m sorry. This shouldn’t happened, I knew I would bring some bad thing to you guys.” Vany cried.
“No. I demand you to stay here, during the whole tour. I know things will get awkward at first, but I will take care of the things with David. But I need you with me, baby.” Garrett said, holding Vany’s hand, looking deep onto her eyes.

Vany didn’t stop crying, she kept on crying while Garrett just pulled her into his arms, giving her the nicest place to be. Kennedy then took Garrett someplace and the rest of the boys were a little awkward to each other. Wes left me alone with John, and John took me to his room, and treats the swollen on my jaw.

“Never get into fight again, please.” John said as he put some ice cubes on my jaw.
“If I didn’t threw myself, the boys would have worse swollen, it will be bad for the show.” I said calmly.
“I just don’t want you to get hurt.” John said as he kissed me, yet again, I feel no passion on our kiss. It felt just…. Plain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reviews?
-Amelia