Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Distant introductions

Right introduction, names Lucinda, Christina Lucinda muggle movies you got to love them. I have brown eyes and brown hair that is kind of curly at the end. I did go to Beauxbaxtons but I am changing to Hogwarts and I'm not happy about it. The whole thing was my dads’ idea. You see my dad went to Hogwarts and my Mum went to Beauxbaxtons until they decided 6 years into it that it was a bad idea and we should move back and I'll have no problem fitting in to a British school as I have a British accent and both parents are British, I'm half blood not that it matters. Where we live is nice-empty-but nice. The only other house is down the hill from us but the rest of the place is like a great big field. The other house was inhabited by the Weasleys they had six sons I mean SIX when I found this out I thought I would love it. So I moved here three years ago and now I'm going to tell you everything that has happened. Let’s begin shall we?

I sat on top of the hill outside my house looking down onto the other bits of land when I saw two red head boys walking on the hill and setting off fireworks that resembled dragons it looked quite good until one of them nearly hit me on the face luckily I ducked in time.

"Sorry didn't mean to hit you." One of them called but I got up and ran back into my house so as to avoid being hit again.

"We didn't mean to scare you. Honestly we weren't aiming for you." The other one shouted after me.

In The House

"Mum, Dad the kids down the hill are trying to kill me." I said as I went inside.

"The Weasleys wouldn't do that. Your father went to school with Molly and Arthur they wouldn't hurt you." she said .

"Oh no I'm sure they wouldn't but their kids would. They are wild down there. Please can we just go back to France?"

"No besides they aren't bad you'll get to meet them when they come for dinner and I want you to dress up." my mother said adding the last bit firmly

"How much dress up?"

"I want a nice dress and your hair down."

"But mum,"

"No more!"

"They better not go in my room!" I said stomping up to my room.

"If you dress up I'll make sure they won't but you'll have to hurry they'll be here in 30 minutes."

"This is blackmail it is!"

I walked down the stairs to see a flourish of redheads well 6 to be exact. The oldest, which I presumed to be Molly, Arthur and the two twins from earlier. Another boy and a girl were also there.

"Ahh you must be Christina I'm Molly and this is Arthur." she said pointing to Mr Weasley,

"This is Ginny," she said pointing to the girl,

"Ron." she said pointing to the other redhead,

"These two you'll have to keep an eye on as you gathered when they were testing out their stupid inventions, which have been removed from them. Any way they’re Fred and George. They'll play pranks on you till they die but sometimes they are quite nice"

"Thanks a lot mum,"

"Nice to know you care," They said in mock astonishment whilst both staring at me.

"Let’s have dinner shall we?" My Mother said and they followed your father into the dinning room but your mother stayed behind.

"Your hair’s nice like that you should wear it like that more often." She said to me with a warm smile and one arm around your shoulders.

"You know the twins? They’re not bad looking. What every girl wants two identical men instead of one, that way if it goes wrong with one you always have another to fall back on." She said as we were walking to the dinning room.

"Mum!" I said laughing as I entered the dinning room.

I ended up with the twins and Ginny in my room (Ron had to go and write to friends he said, but the twins told me it was because I had said I had a pet Spider called Aragog and he is petrified of spiders)

The twins were sitting on my bed one on either side of me which I wasn't very happy about but they wouldn't let me move.

"You should really come down and see us some time. We'd be more than happy to see you." George said

"Thanks but I'd rather not,"

"Ohh but you must you have no idea what it is like to be the youngest and a girl in a house full of boys. Please you must come and save me." Ginny said to you pleading

"Alright I'll come down and you can show me about."

"Why thank you we'd love to." Fred said with a grin

"Not you I shall be spending the rest of my life avoiding you two."

"That hurt deeply." They both said at the same time

"Shut up and don't do that it’s creepy."

"Do what?" They both said in unison but I pushed them off the bed. Once they both went and sat on one of my seats Ginny spoke,

"So how did you end up here? Didn't you go to Beauxbaxtons or something?"

"My mum and dad decided the school was rubbish and they'd rather I go to Hogwarts."

"Will you? What year?" Ginny said excitedly

"Sixth,"

"Ohh.” She said disappointed.

"Isn't that wonderful it’s the same year as us, we’re going to have so much fun. What house did you say you'd be in?" Fred asked

"I didn't. But I'll be in Gryffindor."

"Same as us. Oh these two years will be splendid." George said grinning.