Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Old Friends

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime."

"What!! That's my old school. I went there. I don't believe this, oh look theirs Fleur." I whispered as the girls passed by and pointed out one.

"What are you on about?" Angelina asked me as the boys were all enchanted by the girls blowing butterflys at them.

"I used to go to that school."

"They are amazing!" George whispered.

"That's easy. I can do that. Snap out of it you two." I said smacking them both over the back of the head.

"Oh Christina's jealous."

"I am not they are good friends of mine."

"Ahh Christina Salut le temps Long non voit. Pourquoi tes-vous parti l'cole ? Qui est le beau roux vous vous tes descendu vraiment a dit que vous ne sortirait jamais avec un roux et maintenant vous avez."

"Je ne fais pas et je sors avec pas non plus d'eux. Ils sont dans une transe avec vous le lot. M'un service vous fait ? Les embrasser les deux sur la joue"

"Christina what are you saying?" Alicia asked me.

"I'll tell you later." I replied.

"So how did you end up in zis place?"Fleur asked in bad english.

"Laisse la marque il facile pour vous. Parler en franais et je Traduirai. Lets make it easy for fleur you talk and I'll translate it from french to english and vice versa."

"Ok." They all said.

"Est-il votre frre ? Il a l'air de vous deux. "she asked pointing to ron.

"Is he your brother? He looks like you two."

"Please don't offend us. He is our brother but we try to keep it on the down low." Fred said looking disgusted.

"S'il vous plat ne pas nous offenser. Il est notre frre mais nous essayons de le garder sur l'en bas bas" Fleur laughed at that.

"You two are funny."

"Yes we try to be," George said

"our brother Ron fancies you. Just to let you know."

"Oh?" and the conversation went on like that for the rest of dinner. Ron went on about Fleur and Krum.

Later on in the common room

"How come you didn't tell us you went there?" George asked.

"I did!"

"You did? Never heard you." He replied.

"Yes well now I know that you never listened to me."

"That's not true I listened when you told me your bra size."

"She told you her bra size?" Everyone one of them yelled except George who sat playing it cool on the couch.

"She never told me." Fred grumbled

"I never! I don't tell any guy my bra size."

"Oh must have been a dream," He mused to himself

"You dream of me telling you my bra size?"

"No I just dream of any girl telling me their bra size. Besides I usually ask the guys I know to tell me their girlfriends bra size. It works! They tell me in exchange for some free samples."

"You are such a perv!"

"Its a Weasley trait."

"No it isn't!" Fred and Ron both yelled at the same time

"Ok, just me."

"I'm bored..." I whined.

"Aww want me to entertain you?" George said winking at me

"Eww no. You are such a sick minded annoying perv. Fred are you like that?"

"No I am not."

"He is. He's worse than me."

"I'm not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Boys maybe we should stop arguing. You two couldn't get your hands on some Veritaserum just so we can play truth or dare and things will get interesting?" Angelina asked.

"If its legal we can get it." Fred said.

"Come to think of it even if it isn't legal we can still get our hands on it." George said as an afterthought.