Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Truth Or Dare

The next night we were all sitting in the common room when Fred and George came in holding a bottle of pumpkin juice.

"Christina you wanted the strongest truth potion around to make Truth and Dare 'interesting right?” Fred asked and I nodded.

"Well let’s get interesting shall we?" George said opening the bottle and taking a swig.

"Ehh George you do know that’s pumpkin juice don't you?"

"Yes of course it’s just laced with the potion."

"Oh." I said taking a swig and passing it on.

"Can we join?” Ron asked as he and Hermione walked into the common room.

"You don't even know if we are playing a game.” Fred said taking a swig of the juice.

"Yeah I do. You have the truthful pumpkin juice out. You must be playing truth or dare."

"No we're not its strip poker and you Ron are too young to play. Hermione can play but you can't." George replied.

"No you’re not you’re playing truth or dare. Why can't I play?"

"Cause you're our little brother." The twins replied.

"So?"

"So if people see you with us they may think we're related." George said.

"They all ready know you're related. Just let him play and we might get some piece." I said
getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"To get changed into jeans and a t-shirt."

"Are you going to wear the twins one?" George asked me grinning.

"Nope. One much nicer than that one." I said and I did. I then went down

"Ohh get her in her flirty top." Lee cooed at me as I came down.

"Shut up.” I said taking a seat next to Alicia.

"Who's going first?"

"I say Christina seeing as she made us wait for her and I get to ask her. She should also
take another swig of the juice seeing as she could have taken something to wear it off. All in favour raise your hand." George said raising his hand and everyone but Hermione did.

"Thank you Hermione. I'll remember that when it comes to my wedding list. You’re the only
friend getting invited."

"What if you marry one of us?" Lee asked.

"I won't I'll remember this and say no when you ask."

"Anyway. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." I said taking another swig of the potion, "I can take anything you can throw at me."

"Ok then. Who do you like most out of me and Fred?" George asked smirking "I could have done a better question because we all know that it is me."

"Actually I prefer Fred."

"HA!" Fred said laughing at Georges’ shocked face.

"Angelina, truth or dare?" I turned to her

"Dare because you're rubbish at dares."

"Who told you that?"

"You."

"Ohh anyway I dare you to kiss...Lee."

"No way...never...not happening...no..."

"Tell us the truth really you want to." I said

"Yes I do." she said pouncing on Lee.

"Well we didn't expect that. Seeing as she is...unable to ask at the moment I'll do it.
Christina, truth or dare?" George asked.

"That’s not fair I've already been."

"Yeah George she does have a point." Fred said defiantly.

"You just want to get invited to my once in a lifetime, bestest ever, cannot be beaten wedding
don't you?"

"Oh no I've been sussed."

"Fine then Fred truth or dare?" George asked. "Don't look so surprised you defended her so
you have to do it for her."

"Aww Fred thanks I'll pay you back sometime."

"Dare." Fred replied to Georges’ question.

"Right... I dare you to...to...can't think right now...I dare you to kiss Christina in the room of
requirements and your not allowed to come back for ten minutes AND I'm setting up the
room so you can't leave without kissing."

"Right well come on Fred." I said standing up, grabbing his hand and dragging him out with me.

"Christina are you sure because I can convince him to pick another?” Fred whispered to me
as we stepped out the portrait.

"Absolutely, GEORGE ARE YOU COMING TO SET UP THE ROOM?" I yelled back into the common room.

"Coming," George yelled and came out. "now remember to use protection and I'll make the room sound proof." George smirked as we walked to the room.

"Get a life." I said and walked on.

In the room

"Right I'll leave you two love birds alone," George said walking out the room, "and remember 10 minutes minimum and at least 1 minute kissing. See ya." He said closing the door.

"So…"Fred said looking awkward.

"Let’s just get this over and done with.” I said. "The sooner we breakout of here the better."

"Right," Fred said attempting to open the door.

Nine minutes later

"Do you think that times up?”

"Don't know, try the door." He replied.
I walked over and touched the door handle.

"Ahh, nope still get an electric shock."

30 Seconds later

"Right come on lets go back to the game." I said pulling Fred out of the room, "We're going to kill your brother.”