Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Just For A Dare?

"Oh Harry was in trouble. Ron honestly you shouldn't hang out with such a trouble maker." George said as Ron came into the common room that night.

"I'm not hanging out with him anymore." He replied moodily.

"Why not? Has Harry’s' love for danger proved too much for your little brain to cope with?" Fred mocked. They really are cruel to him I mean the kid has enough trauma to cope with.

"No! Can I hang out with you lot?"

"No!" Both twins said in unison.

"Why not?"

"Cause you've got Harry."

"I'm not talking to Harry."

"Why?" I asked feeling a bit hyper.

"Christina shh. Can't you see that our baby brother is jealous? He wanted to enter." George
said in a mocking whisper.

"I can hear you." Ron said.

"I know that's the point." George turned round to look at him. That poor kid, first he's the
youngest boy of the family and then he's got the twins as older brothers. Plus he doesn't
have brains or wit or cunning comebacks or looks and he's Harry Potters’ best friend so no
matter what he would do Harry could always do it better. Poor Kid. The only thing he's got for him is Hermione keeping him organised and even she fancies that Krum guy (not that I blame her).

"So basically go away Ron." Fred said and Ron got up and left.

"Don't you think you were a little hard on him? After all he is your brother."

"No Christina." Fred started.

"Ron only ever comes near us when he needs or wants something..."

"...it makes us feel..."

"...So used." The twins both erupted in fake crying and moaning about how they slave away
at home day after day and he come home and treats them as if he doesn't care if they are
alive or dead.

"Why are the twins acting like a pair of rejected house wives?" I heard a voice from behind
me.

"Oh hello Harry. Surely you know how to treat a woman..."George said putting an arm over his shoulder.

"Yes you wouldn't just use her when you wanted to would you?" Fred continued wrapping his arm around Harry’s other shoulder.

"Eh...I better go. See you all later." He said and hastily walked away.

"Ah scaring the younger lot..."

"...how fun." the twins said suddenly feeling a lot better.

Later On.

"I'm bored." I whined about half an hour after Harry left.

"Well why don't we do a dare?" George said suggestively

"What do you mean?" Alicia asked suddenly interested too.

"Well how about we all do a dare. The same one and the winner gets...something good."

"It better be money cause something good for you could be testing your products on us."

"It will be money or something. How about we all pair up and go out, the pair who convinces
Hogwarts that they are a couple win."

"You mean we all like go boyfriend/girlfriend and then convince everyone else we are a
genuine couple? Just for a dare?" I asked and George nodded "I'm in.” I said and Alicia followed who was then followed by Fred, Lee and finally Angelina.

"Right so we have the girls’ names here.” George said pointing to a small pile of bits of crunched up parchment on the table. “And these are the boys,” He said pointing to the other pile.

"So who is picking?” Lee finally asked as we were all nervous for some reason.

"Uhh I'll pick the names...it was my idea after all." George said before picking up a piece of parchment from each pile. "Ok first couple…”

"Fred," George said opening up one bit of paper, "and..." he started whilst opening the second bit and smirking.

"And Christina." He finished and I was not surprised he probably jinxed it or something. But anyways I stood up and said very loudly so that anyone else in the common room could hear.

"Of course I would love to be your girlfriend Fred." Before jumping on him and kissing him. We were so going to win.

"Ok well next is Lee and...Angelina." I heard Angelina say the exact same thing as me and jump on Lee.

"Well I guess that just leaves you and me Alicia." George said and I broke from Fred who was grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Don't you grin at me, that was just to convince everyone in the common room that we are going out."

"Sure it was." He replied and I stood up only to be pulled back down to sit on his lap. This was going be hard but we were going to win it.