Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Sadder Still

The Yule ball was yesterday and let me tell you it was fabulous, yet horrible. I ended up spending the night with Alicia because she went alone and well Craig was alright, but after a couple of dances he disappeared. I found him later and he asked if he could leave me to go away with this girl who he really fancied so that was that finished. I ended up leaving because I was so bored, but we ended up having a party in the common room before going to bed.

"Morning, Christina. I never saw you with Fred last night what happened to the two of you?" Harry asked, as I sat alone, in the common room.

"Harry to be honest myself and Fred had a sudden start and a quicker end. He asked someone else to the ball whilst still going out with me. To be precise he asked Angelina. In front of me! She said yes. So I'm not really talking to them at the moment. How was your night? I never saw you a lot, except your first dance."

"Yeah that was the only dance. I...it was alright but I never went with the person I would have really liked to go with."

"Who would you have liked to go with?"

"Cho Chang. You know the fifth year Ravenclaw? But still...why are you sitting with your trunk?"

"Oh my mum and dad have decided to go away for the holidays. They wanted me to leave yesterday but I told them I wanted to go to the dance so now I'm waiting for Mc Gonnagal to come and collect me."

"Don't you think Fred will be upset?"

"Why should he be? He has got Angelina after all."

"Yeah but I think that deep down you know that he would rather be with you. Admit it you know it and you're the same."

"Yeah he probably would rather have me but it's his own fault."

"Do you're parents always take you away from school during the holidays?"

"Yeah." Just as I said that Professor Mc Gonnagal walked in.

"Miss Luccinda you're carriage is here."

"Well Harry I'll see you later. Have a good one, please tell Fred when you see him that I'm away on holiday and it's his own fault that I'm not here with him. Merry Christmas Harry." I said leaving not noticing Harry look towards the boys stairs, neither did I notice the silent figure standing at the stairs.

Freds' P.O.V.
I woke up and noticed it was six in the morning. My sleep had been unsettled as all I could think about was Christina and how I knew that I should have been at the dance with her last night instead of Angelina. I never meant to ask her. I don't know what came over me.
So after about half an hour of sitting there thinking about Christina I decided to go downstairs. I got to the bottom before noticing Christina come down the girls stairs and just as I was about to go talk to her a trunk came down behind her. She was leaving and I...knew it was my fault.

"Spying on the ex?" I heard Harry whisper from behind me.

"Could you do me a favour? Find out why she is going will you?"

"Sure," Harry said before walking down the stairs towards Christina. "Morning Christina. I never saw you with Fred last night what happened to the two of you?"

"Harry to be honest me and Fred had a sudden start and a quicker end. He asked someone else to the ball whilst still going out with me. To be precise he asked Angelina. In front of me. She said yes. So I'm not really talking to them at the moment. How was your night? I never saw you a lot except your first dance."

"Yeah that was the only dance. I...it was alright but I never went with the person I would have really liked to go with." Come on Harry, back to the point.

"Who would you have liked to go with?"

"Cho Chang. You know the fifth year Ravenclaw? But still..why are you sitting with your trunk?"

"Oh my mum and dad have decided to go away for the holidays. They wanted me to leave yesterday but I told them I wanted to go to the dance so now I'm waiting for Mc Gonnagal to come and collect me."

"Don't you think Fred will be upset?" Yes! my head screamed

"Why should he be? He has got Angelina after all."

"Yeah but I think that deep down you know that he would rather be with you. Admit it you know it and you're the same." Yeah Harry, you go, tell her the truth.

"Yeah he probably would rather have me but it's his own fault."

"Do you're parents always take you away from school during the holidays?"

"Yeah." Just as she said that Professor Mc Gonnagal walked in. [i[Dam I thought.

"Miss Luccinda you're carriage is here."

"Well Harry I'll see you later. Have a good one and please tell Fred when you see him that I'm away on holiday and it's his own fault that I'm not here with him. Merry Christmas Harry." Oh shit that is not good. She hates me and I feel awful. As she left Harry looked over to me giving me a sympathetic look but I never stayed to hear what he would stay. I headed back to my dorm.

Later, still in Fred p.o.v.

"George wake up its Christmas and we have presents." I said walking into my dorm.

"What have we? Ohh presents. Fred are you alright?"

"No Christmas is ruined. Christina is gone."

"What do you mean?"

"Gone as in left to go on holiday with her parents and it's my fault."

“How is it your fault?"

"She would have stayed if it hadn't been for me. I'm writing to her right now. I have to apologise."

"How do you plan to get the letter to her?"

"Uhhhh I...I don't know. I'll just have to write to her house and hope she gets it."

Christina, p.o.v

"Christina you have a letter." My Dad said to me as I packed my stuff to go to Paris to have Christmas.

"Oh. Who from?"

"Well I don't know do I? If I read your mail you'd kill me."
I opened to the envelope and read,

Christina
Christina please please talk to me. I never ever meant to upset you by asking Angelina to the ball and I never meant to ask her. I don't know what came over me. I swear. If you don't hate my guts then will you please write back to me? Christmas isn't going to be Christmas if you're not their. Please write back
Fred


So I grabbed a bit of parchment and wrote,

Fred
Yes I have sort of fallen out with you but I would have gone on holiday anyways even if I hadn't fallen out with you. The only thing that would be different would be that I would have been snogging your face off before I went and would be writing to you every day of the week. Anyways we'll talk when I get back.
Christina